Resource icon

Cars WTCC 2012 - 2013 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Dekanek submitted a new resource:

WTCC 2012 - 2013 1.01 - Season 2012 and 2013 of the WTCC championship for Race 07 / GTR Evo / Race Injection.

5thedit_zps85aab2fb.jpg

Things you need to run the mod:

1. Race 07 from Simbin
2. WTCC 2011 mod from szekto (Adam Jonas) INSTALLED....

Read more about this resource...

Enjoy :)

Just to add: this is a complete package of two seasons, that also contains championship files, trackpack and cars such as Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Lada Priora (no Granta available).

Not sure if I can upload trackpack here, so just search the internet... No animals were tortured while we were developing this mod. :)

Michael Dekanek updated WTCC 2012 - 2013 with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Texture updates, physics updates, added Oriola's Cruze, for full info see changelog in readme

(Go to GameData/Teams and delete the WTCC_2012 folder before installing updated version of this mod. Everything else can be overwritten when prompted.)

Changelog - v1.1:

Lada Priora 2013 physics and texture updates - by Tatino

- New engine - suited for S2000 regulation (.eng file)
- some little changes and corrections to physics (.hdc file)
- adjusted .inccar file
- less damage (.dmg file)
- corrected and updated textures files (car body, windows, reflections, added drivers suits and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I've downloaded and installed this mod, but can only get the tracks to work. When I install the cars/drivers etc, I just keep getting a crash dump. I uninstall everything except the tracks and no problems. I have read and followed to the letter Viper's
How to: add downloaded content to Race Series
, but still no joy. Does the UIData folder go into the games UIData folder, or straight into the GameData folder? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hello,

Do you have offline or online install? The UiData and GameData are separated folders which can be found in Race 07 folder.

Even if you have done everything correctly there could be a problem with other mod. There are so many mods and Race 07 has limited amount of "slots" so mods can conflict with each other and cause this error.

Couple of ideas:

1. Make sure you have downloaded version 1.1 of the mod
2. Make sure your path is correct i.e. steam/steamapps/username/race07 for online install
3. You can use some of available Sim mod managers to disable other mods while using this one so there is no conflict.
4. If the problem still persists there must be something wrong when extracting or copying the files to right direction or if that was done right the mod is conflicting with something else.

In this care the only option is to use mod manager and use only one mod at a time.

Hopefully something helped...

Btw. There is readme coming with the mod with essentials that need to be installed in order to have this mod working. Have you ALL of them installed?

The mod is great, just having a problem, i usually race offline at 100%, but when racing suzuka east (addon) the AI is just too fast, going 2/3/4 seconds faster then me.. anyway to solve this? maybe editing some file?

The mod is great, just having a problem, i usually race offline at 100%, but when racing suzuka east (addon) the AI is just too fast, going 2/3/4 seconds faster then me.. anyway to solve this? maybe editing some file?

First check the track's GDB file in the folder, look for the AIDryGrip and AIWetGrip values if they are much higher than yours (RoadDryGrip and RoadWetGrip). If that's not it then open the AIW file of the track and look for the WorstAdjust, MidAdjust and BestAdjust lines - the default I think are 0.8; 1.0; 1.2. The second one is the AI's overall speed at 100% strength. If that's higher than the default then tweak that.

You can open and edit both the GDB and AIW file with Notepad. Just note that these I think may cause online mismatches for that track. That's why I keep a separate install for offline and online racing.

I've spent hours of tweaking just these two files for multiple tracks to get a competitive offline BTCC championship for the supertourers:D

GDB:
RoadDryGrip = 1.16
AIDryGrip = 1.07
RoadWetGrip = 0.75
AIWetGrip = 0.75

AIW
WorstAdjust=(1.5000)
MidAdjust=(1.75000)
BestAdjust=(1.99000)

ya..just checked other GDB´s and it seems that the roadgrip and aigrip should be close or the same right? Any reason to this big diference? Trying 1.09

The "adjust" ones i used:
WorstAdjust=(0.9000)
MidAdjust=(1.1000)
BestAdjust=(1.2000)

I´ll report tomorrow

The adjust ones are definitely the issue. That high values are probably used because the AIW waypoints are very bad and the track maker needed to cover up the slow AI by artificially making them faster.

I actually started tweaking these after I got some Okayama conversion for GTR2 and found that my track grip was way higher than the AI's and I was lapping around the track incredibly fast. Did a few searches and found out all of this. Now I can tweak the AI on all tracks to my liking and actually run good offline racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back