WTCC 2010 Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

WTCC 2010 brings you five authentic and highly detailed racing cars from the 2010 WTCC series featuring 26 different liveries.

Eleven highly detailed race tracks, all in their 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming

Hmmm,doesn't seem alot of money for all the time and effort to produce ,package and market these games.

Come on guys ,set yourselves up in business and lets see you do it cheaper.

WTCC 2010 brings you five authentic and highly detailed racing cars from the 2010 WTCC series featuring 26 different liveries.

Eleven highly detailed race tracks, all in their 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming

Hmmm,doesn't seem alot of money for all the time and effort to produce ,package and market these games.

Come on guys ,set yourselves up in business and lets see you do it cheaper.

(IMO)
All cars are already in STCC2 and Race On. So no new cars needed to be developed. Just skins.
Tracks, just 2 tracks needed to be developed (Portimao and Marrakech). Zolder was already available in RTR. Further it's just changing add-boards and such, thus skinning.

I think €10 is kinda steep then, certainly compared to the Retro pack which offers 8 new cars (ok, ported from Race pro, but they're pretty new for pc) and tracks (even a hillclimb!) at €5

Imo this sums up pretty well that the Retro pack and also the GT Power pack offer more new content for less money.

Hey Guys,

I hope you guys like the content that were presented in the new packs lately, BMW CSL on hillclimb FTW :D

Just wanted to comment on a few things mentioned in this thread.

I see the point being made of splitting the community, had a long discussion with Bram about that some time ago over pizza. Although i see the point, we are merely trying to add content to an already extensive content pack in the race07 series. This should hopefully keep the community pleased until the next big thing. ;) It would be a shame not to release this content for the people that are looking forward to every bit of content they can get for a fair price. We hope by releasing these packs we are also getting new players to play the Race Series and get hooked that bad they end up here one day ;).

I read a comment in here as well about why we are doing tracks that are already being made by the community. I think that is a odd train of thoughts cause it would not leave much for us developers left to do. They are great (and many) mod's released some of them made with help from the tracks and/or series, which i think is a great thing when it happens.
I dont understand why it should stop us from doing official licensed cool tracks that we felt to be a great addition to the series.

Sometimes the community will do tracks a developer will never think about doing which is super, since there are tracks out in the world unknown by many but very cool to drive! But sometimes it will mean that we do tracks that are made already by the community.

I think its all for the better, we are very familiar what is out there, and some of the mods out there are of great quality, lets enjoy it all i'd say!

Entering in a WTCC round does not automatically grant us (or WTCC) the license to use a car, especially single race entries and development entries are treated different then the teams that enter for a full season.

Hi Jay,

Thanks for clearing that up, I had (rather stupidly) presumed that as you had the car from STCC 2 that it could be used in the WTCC, hadn't thought of any license issues etc.

Looking forward to the new content :):)

call me unobservant but what is up with them? not got the game yet as still at work. :)

The real thing:

WTCC%202010%20BMW%202.jpg

From the game trailer:

WTCC%202010%20BMW.png

Although i see the point, we are merely trying to add content to an already extensive content pack in the race07 series. This should hopefully keep the community pleased until the next big thing. ;) It would be a shame not to release this content for the people that are looking forward to every bit of content they can get for a fair price. We hope by releasing these packs we are also getting new players to play the Race Series and get hooked that bad they end up here one day ;)

I'm very happy you are releasing new contents (how can it be different :D) but I don't like how you are releasing it, drop by drop. I prefer to wait and have one (or two) big pack at a fair price then 5 small packs, for the reasons I said before. Of course this is just my point of view. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back