WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello (AgentHeX 0007) and I hope you are well.
Can I expect something good news (Mod) for (WRC 10) ..... or not...?
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis
Unfortunately Kylotonn have now changed the way PKG files are extracted in WRC 10 shipping version. :cautious:
This blocks many aspects of the modifying the game, Physics, Tyres, UI, Dashboards, In game cameras, etc.

They released the WRC 10 Steamfest demo that uses the the same original method as in WRC 7/8/9.
If I get some time I might be able to reverse engineer the demo exe and the first shipping exe and then compare the two to see what they changed ;)

EDIT: WRC 10 can now be modified :cool:

Yesterday I began working on shader mods for WRC 10 to enhance world lighting, headlights, brake lights, rain effects, windscreen reflections/dirt/damage/rain, dust particle effects, screen space reflections, motion blur, depth of field, god rays, lens flare, sun flares etc. Most of my WRC 9 shader mods will come to WRC 10.

WRC 9 Mods v2.0 is 99.9% completed, I will add Ced's latest files to it once released.

Last edited:
Here the link to download the new physic version 1.0

Fisrt of all, it's mandatory to have the mod edited by AgentHex.
Next, you have to not use your old car setting before running stages. If you do it, there will be some inconsistencies on the physics model and your car will be unusable.

Then, backup your "tuning folder" before all thing. If you want to rollback, just copy your backup to replace the older one.

Copy the Tuning folder you download on your installation folder like \Games\WRC9\Common. Replace your old folder by the new tuning folder.
And that's all! Enjoy and please give me your feedback to improve the physic.
I always tune the file to improve this game. Since yesterday, i try to understand the differential setting.

Improvement on Physics 1.0:
- Load on tires (huge work on this point!)
- Suspension setting
- TIre model
- Force feedback
- Steering setting
- Engine torque
and a lot of other things!

Click Here to downoad

Unfortunately Kylotonn have now changed the way PKG files are extracted in WRC 10 shipping version. :cautious:
This blocks many aspects of the modifying the game, Physics, Tyres, UI, Dashboards, In game cameras, etc.

They released the WRC 10 Steamfest demo that uses the the same original method as in WRC 7/8/9.
If I get some time I might be able to reverse engineer the demo exe and the first shipping exe and then compare the two to see what they changed ;)

Yesterday I began working on shader mods for WRC 10 to enhance world lighting, headlights, brake lights, rain effects, windscreen reflections/dirt/damage/rain, dust particle effects, screen space reflections, motion blur, depth of field, god rays, lens flare, sun flares etc. Most of my WRC 9 shader mods will come to WRC 10.

WRC 9 Mods v2.0 is 99.9% completed, I will add Ced's latest files to it once released.
Good morning and above all I am glad that you are well!
Thank you for your answer and I look forward to the new ..... beauties ...
I do not know if (WRC 9 Mods v2.0) will be compatible with the version (Epic v.1.0.45.4);
Always ... but always .... I (backup) the version (Epic) that works with (your Mods) and so I never have a problem with the new upgrades (WRC 9) and I use (Your Mods) with that version.
Thank you very much for all of you (AgentHeX 0007) and (Ced97421).
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Too bad, the lack of range in the fov slider is really annoying. I'm currently using Reshade's Perfect Perspective to get it right, but that's also deteriorating on the image quality.

Hope you figure it out and release your usual quality stuff for 10 as well! :)

Hi, I've been using wrc 8 a long time with your mod, great. Now I ask if with the mod for the wrc9, if I can find the modification to increase the acceleration, as in the one for wrc 8? . Could I change some values manually, to increase acceleration?

Transfer expired​

Sorry, this transfer has expired and is not available any more
Here the link to download the new physic version 1.0

Fisrt of all, it's mandatory to have the mod edited by AgentHex.
Next, you have to not use your old car setting before running stages. If you do it, there will be some inconsistencies on the physics model and your car will be unusable.

Then, backup your "tuning folder" before all thing. If you want to rollback, just copy your backup to replace the older one.

Copy the Tuning folder you download on your installation folder like \Games\WRC9\Common. Replace your old folder by the new tuning folder.
And that's all! Enjoy and please give me your feedback to improve the physic.
I always tune the file to improve this game. Since yesterday, i try to understand the differential setting.

Improvement on Physics 1.0:
- Load on tires (huge work on this point!)
- Suspension setting
- TIre model
- Force feedback
- Steering setting
- Engine torque
and a lot of other things!

Click Here to downoad

Transfer expired​

Sorry, this transfer has expired and is not available any more

EDIT: WRC 10 can now be modified :cool:

I hadn't caught this edit but it sounds incredibly promising. Would you be able to show me how to mod the game? Seeing as KT seemingly won't be doing anything about the AI again, I'd like to do what I did last year and completely rebalance the AI performance across every single rally. I might even be able to grab some help from someone rather quick to set times while I slap them in the text files. ;)

I’m not sure if this project is still ongoing, but I’ve been playing 9 quite a bit and would love to try out these mods. Also, will the mod for 10 fix the replay sound?

here the link to download the folder 'tuning' that you have to replace with yours:
New Physics

Be careful:
- Make a copy of your folder. A backup is always recommanded in case of issue
- You car setup must be not selected else providing some issues and inconsistencies on car physic

This mod is more realistic using:
- New tire load
- New differential setting
- New suspension setting
- New brake setting
- New weight balance setting
- New engine torque setting
and a lot of others settings.

here the link to download the folder 'tuning' that you have to replace with yours:
New Physics

Be careful:
- Make a copy of your folder. A backup is always recommanded in case of issue
- You car setup must be not selected else providing some issues and inconsistencies on car physic

This mod is more realistic using:
- New tire load
- New differential setting
- New suspension setting
- New brake setting
- New weight balance setting
- New engine torque setting
and a lot of others settings.
I want to konw how to use??? i have copied the"Tuning" covering the original "Tuning", is it will automatic loading the New Physics?????

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back