WRC 2020 updated TV overlays (including WRC+ Live digidash, WRC+ Live alternate digidash and WRC+ web digidash) [DOWNLOAD]

when i followed the instructions was i meant to drag folder 1 and 2 into the overall root folder or into the dashboard and overlay ones? have tried a number of combinations and nothing has worked, the overlays have appeared on simhub but wont let me do anything with them, any advice?

Mod name : WRC 2020 updated TV overlays
Author : Mathieu Servant (matservant)
Price : free
Compatible games : Richard Burns Rally only
Compatibles resolutions : 1920x1080, 2560x1440
Requirements : install latest version of SimHub : www.simhubdash.com

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ep02bjfo7wtlp1f/WRC%2B_2020_RBR_overlays_by_matservant.rar/file
Documentation : https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...igidash-and-wrc-web-digidash-download.185477/

HOW TO INSTALL

01 - Extract folder to your desktop
02 - Go to "01 - SimHub files" folder and copy all files
03 - Go to your SimHub directory folder, and paste files
04 - Go to "02 - Fonts"' and install both fonts on your computer
05 - Launch SimHub, go to "Dash Studio", then "Overlays", select the overlay you want to use and click on "Load"
06 - Launch Richard Burns Rally, and enjoy

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN DRIVER WIDGET

01 - Go to "03 - Driver name templates", select WRC+ or WRC+ Live widget, then go to "02 - PSD" and open Photoshop file
02 - Edit Driver name, flag and constructor logo. When you're done, save as PNG file on your computer
03 - Launch SimHub, go to "Dash Studio", then "Overlays", then in the "Available overlays" list, find the overlay you just modified, for example "WRC+ Live - Minimised Digidash"
04 - Click "More" then "Edit Dashboard"
05 - Go to "Images" at the top right
06 - Click on "Add images" and add your PNG file
07 - Go to "Screen", and select the layout which display the driver widget PNG file
08 - Click on "image", and select your PNG file
09 - Save, close and load the layout

PREVIEW

1st version

WRC+ Live 2020 - Minimised Digidash (animated)

2nd version
WRC+ Live 2020 - Fullscreen Digidash

3rd version
WRC+ Digidash

Does the digidash only work in that FOV that you're using? Like the way that the screen is on the right hand side of the car. I like to drive with a different view setting.

Hi,

I have a problem to display this overlay in Dirt rally 2.0. Overlay appears but don't show any date like time, gears, rpm, etc.
I installed it as in intruction, do I need something else?

Hii, the Stage Time (Split 0, the timer is blank) doesn't work for me on DiRT Rally 2.0
Does anyone have a solution please?
1611956257177.png

Hi buddy, great work however i cant get to show in RBR, im using the RSF plugin, the overlay opens on my desktop but dosent show at all in game
I was having this issue too with RSF, and the fix is subtle. To have the game in windowed borderless (i.e. not fullscreen) do NOT launch the game using the "Launch" button in the RSF Launcher. Instead, launch the game using the "Rallysimfans RBR" shortcut on your desktop or the RBR EXE directly in your RBR folder. Only then will you see able to see SimHub overlays on top of your RSF RBR game.

Last edited:
Hi, I have installed the fonts but they do not show up on the overlay. Do you know how to fix this?

Edit: Run the minimised Digidash first then run the other ones

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back