WRC 2020 updated TV overlays (including WRC+ Live digidash, WRC+ Live alternate digidash and WRC+ web digidash) [DOWNLOAD]

Mod name : WRC 2020 updated TV overlays
Author : Mathieu Servant (matservant)
Price : free
Compatible games : Richard Burns Rally only
Compatibles resolutions : 1920x1080, 2560x1440
Requirements : install latest version of SimHub : www.simhubdash.com

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ep02bjfo7wtlp1f/WRC%2B_2020_RBR_overlays_by_matservant.rar/file
Documentation : https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...igidash-and-wrc-web-digidash-download.185477/

HOW TO INSTALL

01 - Extract folder to your desktop
02 - Go to "01 - SimHub files" folder and copy all files
03 - Go to your SimHub directory folder, and paste files
04 - Go to "02 - Fonts"' and install both fonts on your computer
05 - Launch SimHub, go to "Dash Studio", then "Overlays", select the overlay you want to use and click on "Load"
06 - Launch Richard Burns Rally, and enjoy

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN DRIVER WIDGET

01 - Go to "03 - Driver name templates", select WRC+ or WRC+ Live widget, then go to "02 - PSD" and open Photoshop file
02 - Edit Driver name, flag and constructor logo. When you're done, save as PNG file on your computer
03 - Launch SimHub, go to "Dash Studio", then "Overlays", then in the "Available overlays" list, find the overlay you just modified, for example "WRC+ Live - Minimised Digidash"
04 - Click "More" then "Edit Dashboard"
05 - Go to "Images" at the top right
06 - Click on "Add images" and add your PNG file
07 - Go to "Screen", and select the layout which display the driver widget PNG file
08 - Click on "image", and select your PNG file
09 - Save, close and load the layout

PREVIEW

1st version

WRC+ Live 2020 - Minimised Digidash (animated)

2nd version
WRC+ Live 2020 - Fullscreen Digidash

3rd version
WRC+ Digidash

Last edited:
Can you scale the HUD for 1366x768 resolutions too?
You can do it by yourself by opening the three screenshots in fullscreen on your resolution (here 1366x768), then you load the overlay layout you want to use, and over the screenshot you opened in full screen, you can resize and change manually the positions and sizes of the elements. Then save your new layout

You can do it by yourself by opening the three screenshots in fullscreen on your resolution (here 1366x768), then you load the overlay layout you want to use, and over the screenshot you opened in full screen, you can resize and change manually the positions and sizes of the elements. Then save your new layout
Thanks dude :)

Awesome mod, thanks! My gear indicator seems to be a little bit off, is there a way to fix it?
wrc.png

EDIT: Mod is working OK after reinstalling SimHub and the mod files. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's awesome! but when I load the Minimised Digidash, I can't see it but only the red box with name. I tried re-installation the SimHub but it doesn't work. How can I fix it?

캡처2.JPG

캡처.JPG

(I can see it well on the editor.)

View attachment 396662
I have another question. I tried to make a custom widget but I can't find the '03 - Driver name templates' and ' 02 - PSD'. Where can I find these?

Edit : Now I know how to make the custom name. Thanks for the nice overlay

Last edited:
great work thank you im use your mod with dirt rally 2 work perfectly but when record with ,vidie geforce experience overlay speed dont work why ? whats your program use for record thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back