AC Winter Whisky Drive@Highlands Short, Thu 21st December 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It wasn't my greatest racing evening, but thank you Han for hosting! Hope you all had a better time than me. You can see my "highlights" in the (no-audio) YouTube vid below.
Looks like I was involved in two of your incidents. I didn't even realise at the time that the first incident was my fault. Figured the 2 yellow cars came in contact with each other by themselves and I just kept going. Would've stopped if I knew it was me!

In the second incident I got caught off guard by Allan being so slow. Tried to dodge him and thought I had some more room to my left.

My apologies, Markus, I'll try to be more carefull next time.

That makes me feel a bit better!
It looked like it was real hard to get that little bugger ‘round the corners. I think I’m gonna try it for a few laps at Highlands just to feel what you went through :cool: . But that little dinky toy did accelerate quite quickly, no way I could get close to you when you had a good exit, great to see!

I did like the Panda quite a lot, actually. After I got used to the feel of it, it was fun to drive. And they look great in the replay or when one is in front of you, really digging into the suspension, spectacular sights haha.

Can we do another race with just the panda’s one day? That would be cool. With DHL #46 livery only :)

Last edited:
I would love to do the Panda on Lienz-Reworked but we have to have a large grid to be fun as it's 7km long!
Maybe the recently released PrinzenPark (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/60s-prinzen-park.65329/) is more suited with less drivers but it hasn't the nice elevations of Lienz.
I just tried the Panda at Batangas, nice track, not too long. It works, but I guess the car ‘feels’ faster when the track is more narrow, a little bumpy and surrounded by walls, barriers and houses. The width of Batangas makes that it doesn’t feel as fast/fun like it did on Highlands Short. So, I guess a city track where you can keep the speed up a little would suit the car best.

I would love to do the Panda on Lienz-Reworked but we have to have a large grid to be fun as it's 7km long!
Maybe the recently released PrinzenPark (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/60s-prinzen-park.65329/) is more suited with less drivers but it hasn't the nice elevations of Lienz.
Prinzen Park would be a waste for a fun race. It is worth a special event with the Kunos Porsche 718 RS 60 Spyder or similar. There is also a short version for less drivers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.