Willow Springs - Big Willow

Tracks Willow Springs - Big Willow 1.03 - Ai fix + No Balloons or Ferriswheel Layout

Login or Register an account to download this content
I second that pit lane has no start/finish line. We wanted to run this track in a series but without that it won’t work. Hopefully we get a quick update soon?

Tyrone updated Willow Springs - Big Willow with a new update entry:

Bugfixes and Usability improvements.

Long time coming
  • Fixed the Pitlane positions
    the lead car no longer spawns almost on the track
  • Fixed the start / finish line
    The line now also works in the pitlane
  • Changes made to road surface texture
  • some objects are now in groups which maybe increases performance a slight amount?

Also I would like to let you know I have launched a Patreon Page where you can access 34 of my 'work in progress' tracks.

They range from almost done, to just stared. Check out the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Track Length should be closer to 3913 meters. The ui_track.json states it's only 2000 meters. And doesn't this track run clockwise?
1592139040752.png

Don't know if this has been mentioned:
I see the AI going off track tothe right of it) before the first corner - may need a fix. It's quite bad just after race start but Ialso see AI doing it a little in subsequent laps.

Tyrone updated Willow Springs - Big Willow with a new update entry:

AI fix + Additional Layout

Hey, After some work today i'm finally able to give the people what they want. A version of this track without the balloons and Ferris wheel.
i've called this layout 'Real'

I have also updated the AI - as Billy Pilgrim had spotted they were feeling a bit adventurous into T1

Finally I've added the extra camera sets from safi hellie So it's now all packed into one place. Thanks for the help guys.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wonder if anyone can help. I can only get nighttime environments.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with the track, but can I ask - are there options for daytime and nighttime layouts? I have to use a large font on-screen and sometimes parts of CM aren't visible and won't scroll so I'm wondering if this is the case and I just can't see the daytime options. I have the same problem with Fujimi Kaido.

Thanking you in anticipation. :thumbsup:

hey! you've done good work, could you also make the horse thief mile layout of willow springs. there's one here but it has fps drop/freeze issue. and its devs : t1mok and hexor are not active here i think. please try if there's no problem

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 92 33.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 157 57.5%