Resource icon

Skins Williams Martini Racing Full Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
19 updates ...........

This has got to stop, OCD or not, this is too much.

....... and yes, we now have 19 stored files. Now imagine that for every mod on RD and for all the various games we support, and some mods are pretty large :thumbsdown:

That's how RD wants it to be, after all. Owning all the mods on their own space.
Remember 2012 TTL mod? >800MB 27 Updates, mods like this made this RD F1 subforum what it is today. Noone will ever create such mods again, when you start complaining about disc usage.

Back there external links were available, that's why such big mods could be managed.

But ... does RD not have automatism that for example delete every version before the latest three or so?

Let the lad do his stuff...OCD is a tough doggy to deal with, he enjoys the challenge of reaching perfection...and so far he has done a great job....hopefully there is a version in there for everyone, and at the end when he has checked every final detail he might delete the thread and have one version that is final....hopefully he will try with the same level of OCD on the other 10 livery`s .....we will then have a great set of cars for 2014.

This is the most downloaded and most viewed MOD on RD for F!2014 ... It's a shame that the people in power are complaining about this... Come on. It's a finished mod, not a WIP, it's being updated accordingly but with awesome passion, enthusiasm and creativeness.. It seems sometimes that RD is too worried about "disk space" than they are about the modders which is a real shame...

It's a simple request, spend more time in getting it even close to how you want it, then upload.

There's no disputing the OP's skills or his passion for the work.

Just a bit less, tweak upload, tweak upload, tweak upload. Perhaps a bit more tweak, tweak, tweak, upload. :)

Whilst I agree that its annoying to have an updated every 12hrs or so meaning you have to keep downloading and moving files about I am still grateful for the sterling work done on this skin.

RD really needs to remove old versions automatically when an update is upload.

Whilst I agree that its annoying to have an updated every 12hrs or so meaning you have to keep downloading and moving files about I am still grateful for the sterling work done on this skin.

RD really needs to remove old versions automatically when an update is upload.
Yeah! Good idea. I am getting so many requests i cant handle it... If i had 0 requests i would not be updating.. But because i get 2 a day minimum its so frustrating to not doing anything about it.. Some of the 19 updates are duds (accidental)

Good work in this skins mate,quality work:cool:.
Little preview of the skin here:
untitled.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back