Resource icon

Skins Williams Martini Racing Full Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not trying to insult you or anything like that, but it would have been better if you released this mod once it's perfect instead of updating it every day. This could annoy and confuse those who use it. Believe me I'm really experienced in this stuff. I also made skins for other games too which are not racing games so I know how this works. I prefer releasing my work once it's perfect . Hope you will take my advice.

Last edited:
I agree with w1n1x, it's really annoying when you just download the latest version of the mod and a new one comes straight away, then you gotta download again and put in game folder again :giggle:

my computer is old. dhd textures slow down my computer if I continue with the same screen resolution?

How do resolutions textures work? If my resolution is 1024x 768 computer my anger just as fast but their textures are DHD?

my computer is old. dhd textures slow down my computer if I continue with the same screen resolution?

How do resolutions textures work? If my resolution is 1024x 768 computer my anger just as fast but their textures are DHD?
You can just export the texture and dds file of the car from the pssg file and then you can open the exported dds file with Photoshop and lower the resolution then save it as a dds and import it back using Ryder Pssg Editor (You use this program to export the dds files too )

17 updates, da... let us know, when it's finished, I downloaded the first edition but none of the updates as I don't know whether it's finished now or not.

I know how hard skinning is and I know sometimes some things can slip and sometimes one wants to release fast but ... I once made a skin and it took me somewhere between 30-40 hours and never an update was done, because when the car is finished, it is finished.

Can't speak about the quality of the texture, but ... when you release DHD you can simply scale it down to HD usually so people don't have to do it.

Fantastic Car... Great updates!!!
But I just cannot get past the Martini Logo being the wrong way on the other side.
So i will stick to the HD version of the FW36 Bar logo version.
I hope someone can resolve this issue
Take Care everyone

Fantastic Car... Great updates!!!
But I just cannot get past the Martini Logo being the wrong way on the other side.
So i will stick to the HD version of the FW36 Bar logo version.
I hope someone can resolve this issue
Take Care everyone
Well someone would have access to CM's tools then yes but without that all I can tell you good luck to that who tries to solve it himself without those. Maybe that person will be able to solve it in a few decades LOL

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back