Williams FW26 Late Season (F1 2004)

Cars Williams FW26 Late Season (F1 2004) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for this. I think your mods are great.

I have a couple of questions:
  • What's the difference between the late and early season 2004 cars? Purely cosmetic? or more?
  • I remember (some time ago) attempting to make a grid with the Kunos Ferrari F1 2004 and your Williams F 2004. It wouldn't work. I wasn't able to. Can you advise on what modification needs to be made to use the Kunos 2004 car with your 2004 car?

Thank you for this. I think your mods are great.

I have a couple of questions:
  • What's the difference between the late and early season 2004 cars? Purely cosmetic? or more?
  • I remember (some time ago) attempting to make a grid with the Kunos Ferrari F1 2004 and your Williams F 2004. It wouldn't work. I wasn't able to. Can you advise on what modification needs to be made to use the Kunos 2004 car with your 2004 car?

Happy you appreciate our mods. The late season is more powerful and it has different aero and drag specs.

To use the kunos one there is a line you must delete from the ui file. At moment I don’t remember its name. Try to search on google for the moment. I’ll ask later to someone.

Last edited:
Happy you appreciate our mods. The late season is more powerful and it has different aero and drag specs.

To use the kunos one there is a line you must delete from the ui file. At moment I don’t remember its name. Try to search on google for the moment. I’ll ask later to someone.

Thanks for your reply. I'll give Google a go for the line in the ui file.

Which (late season or early season) is the right match to race against the Ferrari F1 2004? Which is the same speed?

First of all thank you for this great mod!

I have found one little bug on the Schumacher skin. The display on the wheel doesn't work on the Schumacher skin, but is perfectly fine on the Montoya Skin.
I have taken two screenshots to show you what i mean.

Schumacher Skin:
__custom_showroom_1535987378.jpg

Montoya Skin:
__custom_showroom_1535987364.jpg

First of all thank you for this great mod!

I have found one little bug on the Schumacher skin. The display on the wheel doesn't work on the Schumacher skin, but is perfectly fine on the Montoya Skin.
I have taken two screenshots to show you what i mean.

Schumacher Skin:
View attachment 268048

Montoya Skin:View attachment 268049

Which version are we talking about? A, B or both? This is happening only in the showroom... isn't it?

OK, we found the solution. You must remove the files down here, from the B version skin folders (both for Montoya and Shumacher) (because they are duplicates):

FW26_tcam.dds --> Mont
internal.dds --> Schu
wcarbody_top_MASK.dds --> Schu
wccarbody_mapB.dds --> Mont

We apologize for the inconvenience... we will write a note in the description and the fix will be implemented in the next release.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-3_20-31-48.png
    upload_2018-9-3_20-31-48.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 396
Reactions: BMP
OK, we found the solution. You must remove the files down here, from the B version skin folders (both for Montoya and Shumacher) (because they are duplicates):

FW26_tcam.dds --> Mont
internal.dds --> Schu
wcarbody_top_MASK.dds --> Schu
wccarbody_mapB.dds --> Mont

We apologize for the inconvenience... we will write a note in the description and the fix will be implemented in the next release.

It works perfectly after doing this. Thank you for the Quick answer!

I have also the Problem with using the mods together with the Kunos version of the F2004...
I googled also about this problem, but didn´t found anything yet...

Have you already find a solution for this problem??

Anyway thanks already!

Just compared your FW26B to some stills from it's appearance at Goodwood this year (check blue line).

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Also, something from both drivers' suit texture; shouldn't it say 'HP'?
5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back