Will you buy GTR Evolution?

I bought it, very nice, the best sim I've ever played!

And there's a proof, this is the best selling racing game on steam at the moment, ahead of all the arcade racing games that were built to be best sellers:) (nice to see this happening, this could prove to the developers that a sim can also make much money!)

• Marcos Ascensao

I just got GTR Evo and it´s just the best simulator ever . And I don´t know if it´s my impression but it seems like it runs a bit better than Race 07 on Windows Xp / Vista . Physics got better and graphics a bit better ( and lighter ) . Can´t wait to try this out on the Green Hell with you guys @ Racing Club .

Cheers everyone !

And I don´t know if it´s my impression but it seems like it runs a bit better than Race 07 on Windows Xp / Vista .

I downloaded new drivers for my 9600GT yesterday, and it made a HUGE difference in performance! (Not to mention the update has fixed some of my graphical bugs!) I think many things have an effect on performance, it's maybe the game that got better, or not.

The best way to test the performance is to go for a race at Nordschleife with full grid in heavy rain! :) (just a tip)

• Dallas Willms

I downloaded new drivers for my 9600GT yesterday, and it made a HUGE difference in performance! (Not to mention the update has fixed some of my graphical bugs!) I think many things have an effect on performance, it's maybe the game that got better, or not.

The best way to test the performance is to go for a race at Nordschleife with full grid in heavy rain! :) (just a tip)

I should really update the drivers for my 8800gt, haven't in a while and I'm sure there are newer ones out, thanks for the reminder!

And I bought the Race 07/EVO package on Steam, quick, easy, and didn't have to leave my house to go searching for it in stores (who in Canada would carry this anyway!)

I haven't trust the online buy and pay yet, but I was impatient and I couldn't found it in the nearest stores, so I bought it with steam! It's nice....:thumb:
But to tell the truth, I a little bit afraid of the reinstall steam....:ohwell:

Quby, don't worry. As long as you can remember your username and password, you will be fine. I've been using Steam for years, and I often have to reload the games as I re-install Windows regularly.

Looking forward to STCC :D

I just built a new computer and can finally run all of those games i've been itching to play for the last couple years. I almost picked up GTR2 when i saw GTR Evolution, grabbed that and i couldn't be any happier...well, when the F1 mod comes i'll be as happy as i can be :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back