Will you buy GTR Evolution?

• Stirb Iuliu

Yes, I've bought it today as well. Just got my pay check and it was the first thing to do on the list.

I gave it a go, in the Aston Martin GT PRO, and it's a complete different story from the slow ass WTCC cars.

• Christian Dorsey

GTR Evo is exactly what it says it is, an evolution of GTR2. Nice new cars and graphics, physics are better (which should be the main reason for purchase) of course the Green Hell, even the sounds in the background and pits are new. The part I like the most are better driving feedback sounds. You get a different sound from the tires depending on the degree of overdrive you perform. I wouldn't hesitate. Plus you'll not want to miss out on the GTR Evo online racing which can't be done without the game. Overall a nice package that should go into any sim driver's library.

• Gonzalo Diez

i cant buy it cause in Spain nobody knows when its going to be realeased. Its a game that i would pay for it 50 euros, but, meanwhile i only can play a rubbish downloaded version!! without onile!!!!
Today I have bought my first ffb wheel with clutch, its waJAJAJAJAJWAAAAAA!!!!!
Im excited about playing online in the clubs, i think i will learn a lot of them

• Emil Osmic

I wont buy it, because i already have Race 07 and GTR2, and honestly there is nothing new in GTR Evolution that it would be worthy buying for...

• Peter Byun

Only question i can ask is how can they sell practically the same game year after year...

It is an expansion pack and it's priced accordingly. It's not as bad as what EA Sports does here in the US with the Madden football games pricing it full price each year for minimal changes to content. I bought GTR-Evo from steam form 17.99 and for that I get a whole bunch of new cars (extreme, Pro, Sport, Club) and the Nordschleife circuit + endurance layout + GP. IMO, that is a real good deal.

If you want a major step forward then you'll have to wait couple of years. I don't see ISI releasing rFactor2, 3... year after year.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.5%