General Why did ASR delete all of there mods off of RD

I hope you are not insisting that the moderators are incapable of their jobs, as without them, the modding section would not exist and you would not have a central location to find all of the mods you want.
According to the Alerts this post quotes me, but I can't see it. I'm in no way insisting on any of that, I know how moderator activity goes (been a mod on a bigger site of a totally different interest group) :)

This is such a pointless thread in all aspects. :poop:
  • If you liked ASR's content, just google their page.
  • If you didn't like what they did, just shift your emotions to something more meaningful and positive for the world.
:whistling:

According to the Alerts this post quotes me, but I can't see it. I'm in no way insisting on any of that, I know how moderator activity goes (been a mod on a bigger site of a totally different interest group) :)

Yeah it showed me being quoted aswell. And pretty much the same answer from me as from AccAkut (including being a moderator in the past).

Out of curiosity what was that quoting thing? @Joseph Wright

Having lurked here for years, generally the moderators are too lenient here or have their own agendas, so I wouldn't rely on them too much.
I give my time since I'm useless at modding or skins. My way of giving back. The only agenda I have is to support the sim community. Some say we are to lenient others say we're dictators. Goes with the job. We rely on our members to use the report button. That doesn't happen all the time so we walk into a storm that should have never developed IF you read our ToS

@Joseph Wright pretty much sums it up here. Very well said young man.

@Coffer

Now since you're rolling out the beta early access, which you did not seem to understand at all how it woks, you would be so kind to explain us why you don't write the same thing, with the same insistence, also for VRC who is doing exactly the same thing?

Wowowo, slow down there big boy. Check your facts before stating bs all over the internet please. Mistakes were made, move on. No need to pull others into this.

Wowowo, slow down there big boy. Check your facts before stating bs all over the internet please. Mistakes were made, move on. No need to pull others into this.

Sorry mate, I have nothing against you. But I can't stand when someone apply double standards. This is even in your interest guys. And for all modders.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back