• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Who is interested in an Endurance race ??

Are you intrested in an endurance race with driver swap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick van Driel

3000RPM
Premium
Dec 31, 2006
This is just to see if we have enough people to start an event with driverswaps. The race will be 2 hours so driver swap after 1 hour.
If we have enough intrested drivers then we could do a real endurance event (more then 3 hour race) The mod is still open for discussion.
Lets hear you !!

A

Andrew Evans

yup... i'm totally up for this... sounds like a groovy idea! :becky:

May 1, 2008
Sounds great,but how would that work? same cpu or is there a way to race with somebody else,while there at home? I have Nilis in the neighborhood,but he drives without ff and that's a dealbreaker for me. Nevertheless I'm very much interested.:thumb::becky::thumb::becky:

Aug 26, 2008
Yep - I am always interested in rFactor endurance events. I hope the NAGT mod comes into the equation :D.
The only problem with that is no LMP cars :) , IMO for endurance racing there has to be a LMP class, thinking of the Enduro challenge mod from SSCA as it's got nice physics, all cars pretty even etc, it's provided some great racing in SSCA as you know too :)

Nov 20, 2007
Ah my mistake, thought the NAGT could be run with the Enduro Challenge Mod. For the record - I am a huge EC Mod fan [as you know ;)] and would love to run more enduro events with that mod :D

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
First thoughts... cool!

Depends on race day and how this swapping works.. Have read it some weeks ago (me n00b), but never tried it live.
For car class, since all this swapping is new, I vote for stable cars. VW Lupos or so :) lOOOOOOOl

P

Peter Byun

How about using Carpe Noctem's Serie du Mans LMP mod? The physics in that mod is excellent and there is a nice variety of cars to choose from.

Sep 16, 2008
I'd be interested, especially now as it seems that SSCA is gone, I only got to race in the last race at Fuji, which just made me hungrier for more endurance racing.

Grant Powell

500RPM
Jun 30, 2008
Sounds like a good idea, would make racing more interesting :)

As Ramon said the Lupo's would be great fun and would promote close racing i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.