Who is interested in an Endurance race ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just to see if we have enough people to start an event with driverswaps. The race will be 2 hours so driver swap after 1 hour.
If we have enough intrested drivers then we could do a real endurance event (more then 3 hour race) The mod is still open for discussion.
Lets hear you !!

You would have to have access to the Racing club to sign up, thats a rule we cant change for one event.
By the time the test is done and the first event will be held your status is about to change and you could join the next.
I will however setup another event for pending members so your wheel wont get dusty :)

I voted no for this.. It's not that it's a bad idea, I just don't think I'm hardcore enough to race for 8 hours (even at 2 x 2 hour stints!)

Although saying that, I've always wanted to do a 24 hour race, but I think the reality is I would just fall asleep at the wheel :)

All those with FF I think will have to make sure it's turned down very low, to avoid aching arms and bruised wrists!! :D

lol - yeah that would be a little intense :D - I'm pretty sure there aren't many pro drivers that could manage that!!

I should have said "participate" - my brother-in-law likes the idea of being the 2nd driver :) Commitments tho mean it's almost impossible unfortunately.

• Eddy van Schayk

Hope i got some spare time patrick
You know i drive endurance in the us with mine team.Races 4 till 6 houres long!
And preparing a endurance championship in germany!
Hope i can make it here to drive.And if you need any help about it,you know how to contact me!
Nice job Patrick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back