Who is faster Vettel or Ricciardo?

It's like which of the Merc drivers is faster. NOBODY is actually going to look at it properly. It's all opinions. But I mean it's fun to see what people think.

And, I liked Nico this year and Sebastian last year. I guess I'm a pretty hated person ;)

@Manuel De Samaniego
I have 5000 positive reviews and 11 TOTAL dislikes.
6 of them belong to YOU.
Please stop hitting dislike every single time I post or I will report you for trolling.
If you have a view write your view instead of just disliking mine.

Reactions: Dux
  • Deleted member 161052

@Manuel De Samaniego
6 of them belong to YOU.
Please stop hitting dislike every single time I post or I will report you for trolling.
If you have a view write your view instead of just disliking mine.
I'm like "What the hell is this disagreement"... :cautious: :mad:

@Manuel De Samaniego
6 of them belong to YOU.

your point being?

@Manuel De Samaniego

I will because you said please. I voted in the poll and didn't like your picture on the first post so I clicked dislike, which is entirely fair and then you made a big deal out of it like a diva, you disliked my posts on the thread first so I did the same, I don't know why you complain.

When I read a (very childish btw) post like this:

I was going to say something but there is a bloke who gives me a dislike every time.
So Ill just say
:thumbsup:

I see many buttons under it and if I like what it says I press like and if I dislike it I press dislike, and I don't see anywhere in the forums where it says it's not possible to. You can dislike all of my posts if you want, I don't mind.

try to be more neutral about the poll's options next time.

"What the hell is this disagreement" :mad:

:confused: control your anger young man, if you wish I won't disagree with your posts either.

My reasons:
- Every single qualifying session when it was raining Vettel was faster.
- Vettel on 2 occassions drove only 1 qualifying lap unlike Ricciardo's 2 and yet was faster
- Vettel was the first driver to have started more from the first row than Mercedes pair, with 3 times on 2nd
- In the beginning of the season (2nd race) it was Vettel who got on +0.030 to Mercedes pole time in the rain of Malaysia leaving Nico and the rest on +0.300 and more with car not 1 sec near the Mercedes pace

Reasons why Vettel had poor races are many and too much for me to explain them now but who is faster? I have no doubts.

Vettel

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

:confused: control your anger young man, if you wish I won't disagree with your posts either.

I don't get upset when I get a Disagree rating, I just don't care. If you two ignore eachother then it can help (in a way).

I wasn't talking about the disagree rating, I just used the word "disagreement".

• Deleted member 161052

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back