Who has the Megane mod ??

Hey guys,just wondering how many ppl have the Megane mod installed ???
Plz post a commment if you have the mod . If there are enough ppl with the mod we can try to pick a date for a race .
Plz let me know , Patrick

@Alex to reveal a small secret ........Megane race is coming up !!!
now this became a "Pulcinella secret" as we say here in Italy (Pulcinella is a puppet or "marionetta" ) for a secret that is well known by many peoples :D
I hope that this will became a long champ on september :automobile:
thanks a lot big chief :cool:
ciao

after EDIT
ooooh, just a thing: please, if you can, define the race starting time at least at 20:00 GMT --> 21:00 GBT--> 22:00 CET (Italy also) so many old central europeans like me (i'm a daddy) can join

• Razvan Pat

I have the mod but I hate it. I guess it's because of the abuse I got while racing on public servers. I even came up with some rules for public Megane racing:

1. Never do a good quali time (= always start on the last grid position if possible)
2. Never do a clean overtake. The other guy will become frustrated and will ram you on the next corner.
3. Drive as the car in front of you didn't exist.
4. When someone flashes the lights behind you it means that you either let him pass either he will ram you. The best solution is to let him pass and then ram him on the next corner.
5. The track is as wide as your car can move on, if you can get a faster time by driving on the grass it's ok to do it
6. Totally ignore chat messages

and the most important rule:

7. Always avoid public servers that run the Megane mod

• Razvan Pat

May I do a suggestion:
On RD-servers forget about rule 2-6 and you'll have much more fun as on public servers:thumb:

I like racing when it's fair so I don't do any of those. Those rules are based purely on observation.. I always wondered how you can win a race where nobody is fair so I watched a couple of replays and learned from the "masters" :pound:

I don't think I ever finished a Megane race with my car in one piece :(

And btw.. I didn't join public servers almost at all since I joined RD.. probably never will again..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back