Which Was the Best Race of the F1 Season?

The one where i fell asleep and dreamed about a mansell comeback. As opposed to all the other ones where the dreams weren't memorable enough.

The entire season for me was like, cars looks amazing sounds relative great in compare the last years, but the races in general felt boring.

I hope next season gets a little bit more action and... oh wait.. we get that halo cars... nvm then....

At least the modders are doing a great job... some of them should be hired and get involved into the car design in some sort...

The entire season for me was like, cars looks amazing sounds relative great in compare the last years, but the races in general felt boring.

I hope next season gets a little bit more action and... oh wait.. we get that halo cars... nvm then....

At least the modders are doing a great job... some of them should be hired and get involved into the car design in some sort...
What will the halos do to affect racing? Absolutely nothing.

I fear, 2017 was the last F1-Season for me to pay attention on. Unity wants to drive the F1 into the pay-TV here in Germany.

If you know the german TV-system with the forced fee for TV (even if you don't have a own TV), that went all for the open state-subventioned TV-senders, you may know, how unpopular this plan is here. So, I fear, many Germans will not be able to answer, "which race was the best". Because many refuse to pay 10€ more to see something, for wich they feel they already payed for.

I fear, 2017 was the last F1-Season for me to pay attention on. Unity wants to drive the F1 into the pay-TV here in Germany.

If you know the german TV-system with the forced fee for TV (even if you don't have a own TV), that went all for the open state-subventioned TV-senders, you may know, how unpopular this plan is here. So, I fear, many Germans will not be able to answer, "which race was the best". Because many refuse to pay 10€ more to see something, for wich they feel they already payed for.
From 2019 here in Britan races will be broadcast Pay Tv only

What will the halos do to affect racing? Absolutely nothing.

F1 is for me the combination of good looking cars driven to the absolute limit and beyond and talented driver. 1998-2002 was good racing... i was stunned mostly every single race. Now its like, ervery change in the regulation doesn't do anything to shake things up.
Earlier this season, i really thoúght - yes finally, no more mercs in front 24/7. And i was hyped..
After a couple of races, it was clear that almost nothing changed...

Last couple of Years, the driver became such crying babys and want a penalty for almost everything. And driver like Max Verstappen, are rare talents who drives like an old school driver until FIA put him chains on as well, for to dangerous driving..... which was common in the old days.
And the halos, are another result of 1 fatal crash, which was caused of a marshal who showed the green flag, when jules crashed into that truck---
I don't think that we need another weekend like imola or something like jules, but to much safty takes out the racing...

But this is my personal view... i started watching f1 in 1993, so i got some seasons under my belt... but still doesn't change the fact, that f1 isn't that much fun anymore like it was, because of that stupid combination of rules and driver...
(sry for some gramma misstake, but english is not my native language.)

Last edited:
Thats exactly how I feel. There hasn't been one race that goes into the history books for great racing, Baku was the most entertaining but that was for the chaos, not the racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back