Which Sports Car Are You?

I'm a Mazda RX-8!
rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

:D

You are a Nissan 350Z!

350z.jpg

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

Eughhh i'm an ugly car :(

You are a Lotus Elise!

elise.jpg

You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.

Nice, cos I actually have one.

You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!
f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!
lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

I'm a Ford Mustang!

mustang.jpg

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

And I'm a General Motors guy. Oh, the irony.

I'm a Porsche 911!
911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done.
While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Hmm, strange. I don't hate to lose at all. Sure I'm competitive, but I play for fun.
But yeah, I'm very practical guy and hates getting pushed around.
Athletic? Not a chance! LOL!

I'm a Nissan 350Z!
350z.jpg

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

I'm quite surprised, i expected to be a clapped out Ford Capri :wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back