Which is Your Favourite Looking 2018 F1 Car?

It does get uglier and uglier. Damn those wheels look small from the side as well. :D Diagonal front is the best look on these modern F1's.

Force India looks colorful and fun (although pink doesnt suit me), and i do love black and yellow so Renault is pretty neat. Could have been a bit cooler livery though. The Red Bull with the digital camo type livery was pretty cool, but you cant see it in these shots. Maybe the colors were too close to be seen. Not enough contrast.

What happend with this?! The most beautiful livery I've ever seen!
redbull-rb14-revealed-jpg.236593

Asking which one is your favorite looking is like asking what your favorite venereal disease is. They're all bad.

BUT, performance and rules, ya know. They are what they are.

Apart from that the glory days of F1 are already long long gone the question should be which one looks the least ugly!

Last edited:
Yeah , the full shark fin looked better than the half shark fin . They'd have been better off getting rid of it altogether than halving it which looks crap . And of course the halo looks terrible . Watching the cars won't be the biggest problem with it though . That'll be when F12018 comes out . I just can't imagine enjoying driving with a huge bar in the middle of the screen and , of course , we gamers don't actually need it . So it would be nice if you could switch it off in the settings in the game but that won't happen due to authenticity reasons .

The halo sucks a**! I'm waiting for the first win of the season when the driver tries to salute the crowd and he punches the sky... or rather punches the halo.

And they got rid of the grid girls. Great! Diversity and modern feminism raises it's head once more and robs someone of an easy, paid job!

Last edited:
Forgetting about the livery they all look equally ugly.

You can talk about functional beauty and certain parts, the total package cannot by any extend of the imagine be called a thing of beauty. Now there have been more generations of F1 that suffered from the same functional designs, but lately the cars have aquired so many fins, winglets, other aerodynamic features, safety and technical appendices that the overall design is cluttered as hell.

Now compare the 2018 cars with something those of the early 90-ies (just a grab).

Of course you can start about cutting edge etc, but we were talking esthetics.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back