Which is Your Favourite Looking 2018 F1 Car?

Too many really, Mclaren, Force India, Toro Rosso, Renault... Fezza is cool in red too, but yeah, I miss that darker "blood" red they've used in 08-09.

Voted McLaren, but let me rank them by livery:

1 McLaren
2 Renault
3 Toro Rosso
4 Ferrari
5 Sauber
6 Red Bull
7 Mercedes
8 Haas
9 Williams
10 Force India

One world for all... :rolleyes::D
CcunSLbXIAAvWso.jpg

AND
183a47a2565ce374494f7c53cafb62e5.jpg

sorry F1 this year its not me!

the halo looks bad, we all agree, but if the races manage to be competitive, with good fights and overtakes, I won't even care about the halo. and I think this year has everything to be better than last, or dare I say better than the last 3 years.

Every single one looks total crap with that thing on the top. And car's with those stupid shark-fin's and sharp angle's and corner's and box-shape's. Nothing to do with sleek looking F1-car, what still was around until till mid 2000's. look's crap, sound's crap, only good thing remain's is speed but that only doesn't give good racing. No cool looking screaming F1-car going 300km/h+. Instead a lawnmover with flipflop-sandal on top of it going 300km/h+. F1... BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

People choose by their favourites, not by the looking of the 2018 cars.
The way best looking F1 car is the Alfa Romeo Sauber C37
Ferrari looks so bad -i am a tifoso-, the Scuderia logo is missing and there is nothing, an unfinished design
Mercedes looks total the same as last year, McLaren's colors looks so bad, Renault looks like as a previous one, F.Iindia looks a bit better than previous design, but a somehow too much, too complex
I think that's not fair to say.
We choose favorite car and you of course are being objective, is that's what you're saying ?
Well... saying that "Force India" looks "too complicated" then I could return the favor and say that it's the guy who like to make liveries speaks out of you. Don't worry you don't have to do that livery I'm sure someone else will do it. :geek:

@To whom it may have concern - You got a separate HALO thread, here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...one-halo-good-bad-or-just-ugly.147083/page-11
This is thread strictly for liveries !
Get it ?

Toro Rosso gets my vote. Ain't broke, ain't fixed!
McLaren comes 2nd, that papaya is gorgeous.

Bottom of my ranking are the Williams (black has done an old scheme no favours) and the Haas (lazy livery).

Do this to the Ferrari and it would jump right up my personal league table
FerrariShop.jpg

• Deleted member 503495

I haven't seen it yet but I am already guessing it will be the Safety Car.

Noticed that the voting is heavily in favour of Bright Orange, Bright Red, Bright Yellow and Bright Pink.

I can't put my finger on it but there seems to be a pattern developing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back