Where's the content?

Sorry, but since the new design alive, difficult to find contents by an update notification ...
May i am the only one who can't find them, then please help. If i can't remember what is exactly the content of the resource, then i can't check it all... Sorry for my englosh
Here's an example.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.23 - 18.52.12.jpg

If you mean that you can't find how to download the actual resource, then it's the download button at the top right of the pic below. Otherwise I'm not sure what it is that you're asking.
1629748934324.png

Sorry my bad, that wasn't a good example.
Let's see another!

Here's the notification about an update (a):

And here is the link for the resource, the article for the given content (b):

My problem is there's no link, no way to find the article - the original content (b)- from a notification page (a) ... which is weird

In the notif page the Headline should be a link to the original article instead:

Cupra Leon Competición 1.2 -->> Cupra Leon Competición 1.2

My problem is there's no link, no way to find the article
Ahhh yes.
That is straight-up broken and since noticing it myself I've been meaning (but failing) to alert @Bram Hengeveld about it.
The quick and nasty fix (until we address the buglet) is to hit the "Ask a question" button, which fixes the top row of buttons and magically restores the "Overview" button which takes you to the main page for the mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back