What's your Top 3 "must have" add-on tracks

Hello all, as we all know add-on tracks are one of the things that help seperate AC from the other racing sim out there, that and the fact that they can also be used in custom offline championships, and while some may look better than other's, some are unfinished or are in need of work, AI, optimization etc. I mean if a track look's great but the AI is broken or unfinished,too fast or too slow it can be a complete waste of time and a unenjoyable experience.

So my question to the community is... What are your top 3 must have track's for offline championships?

The goal here is to compile a Top 10 ot 20 list that everyone should have. I will also post this on Steam and after everybody's input will compile the list.

Thanks

just because no one said it : also Fuji 68 for old F1 races.
Wonderfull job on all of these tracks... i'm sticked at 50/early 60 at this time, trying all these great tracks and it's very very fun.
Historic tracks are quite numerous, some with insane bumpy roads (Donington 38) but feel so real and so authentic with a good old maserati.

Anyway, if you look for tracks, you better first ask yourself what sort of race you want to practice.
You won't go at historic Bridgehampton with a modern F1, for example.

*Update*
Top 10
1-Feldbergring (11 votes)
2-Okayama (9)
3-Watkins Glen (7)
4-Donington (6)
5-Tor Poznan (5)
6-VIR (4)
7-Paul Ricard (3)
7-LeMans '17 (3)
7-Bridgehampton (3)
7-Miseluk (3)

8 tracks with 2 votes each.
Thank you to all that voted and a special Thank You for these tracks creators!

Last edited:
These I love the best:

1.) Feldbergring by FatAlfie
2.) "High Force" by @Brun (the REAL highlands, yet to be released,...hope it will be:redface:)
2.) Watkins Glen by Lilski
3.) Donington by Brun
4.) Thomson Road by FatAlfie
5.) Riverside by Lilski
6.) Bridgehampton by Lilski
7.) Tajo Hillclimb by Rafa Sanchez
8.) Donington 1939 by Jim Lloyed
9.) Circuit Mas du Clos by Jim Lloyed
10.) Spa 1966 by "ac track reboot project" -> not on RD, google for it
11.) Monaco 1966 by "ac track reboot project"-> not on RD, google for it

I've installed another two dozens of high quality tracks, that I enjoy a lot, but the above ones are my favorites.

There is olny one track that I can think of and can't drive enough. There seems to be a lot politics surrounding this track so I hope I don't offend anyone? But I love the history, beautiful country side and all the You Tube vids. Porsche even named one of their cars after this course, which turned out to be one of the most iconic and sought-out cars of the 70,s. Unfortunately the course was shut down in 1977 do to safety concerns.
This track is, of course, The Targa Florio.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.