What's your Top 3 "must have" add-on tracks

Hello all, as we all know add-on tracks are one of the things that help seperate AC from the other racing sim out there, that and the fact that they can also be used in custom offline championships, and while some may look better than other's, some are unfinished or are in need of work, AI, optimization etc. I mean if a track look's great but the AI is broken or unfinished,too fast or too slow it can be a complete waste of time and a unenjoyable experience.

So my question to the community is... What are your top 3 must have track's for offline championships?

The goal here is to compile a Top 10 ot 20 list that everyone should have. I will also post this on Steam and after everybody's input will compile the list.

Thanks

My top 3 (KS level or above): Tor Poznań, VIR, Okayama

This are the tracks I like and I consider top quality:

Donington (KS level or above)
Watkins Glen (KS level or above)
Bikernieki (KS level or above)
New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning (KS level or above)
Riverside (KS level or above)
Bridgehampton (KS level or above)
Paul Ricard (KS level or above)
Chang (KS level or above)
Modena (KS level or above)
Goodwood
Barbagallo
Circuit Mas du Clos
Le Mans
Croft
Algarve
Grobnik
Jerez
Road Atlanta 2017
Salzburgring

There is Oulton Park that I love to drive but its a rip (a good rip... but a rip).

BTW I din't mention some popular tracks because I don't drive mutch on them (Feldbergring; Thomson; Tajo; Pacific Coast)
Finally someone else mentioned Grobnik. I really like that track.

Rory, count again, the Riverside was mentioned 3 times directly and the 4th time indirectly (as in "everything by LilSki), and looks like you forgot to put in on your list :D. In a similar way Bridgehamptom gets 4 votes as well.

I'm keeping the count on track Art. I'm only counting the one's people list as Top 3, If you list ...say Watkins Glen 3 times it only count's as 1, etc. I know narrowing it down to just 3 can be hard with so many excellent tracks. I will update the list again tomorrow.
Remember the point of this is to find what tracks are good for offline custom championships, a good example, the Charade track, a work of beauty, but when I raced on it (8km version) last night half the field pitted on lap2 and the other half pitted on lap3 which makes it pretty much useless to use in a championship unless you just want a uncontested win every time..

Last edited:
It's interesting to see Okayama pop up so often. It wouldn't usually feature in a list of great racetracks, but @Mitja Bonca produced such a wonderful mod that it's hard to resist.

To freeze my constantly changing top three:

Donington
Brands Hatch
Feldbergring

Riverside, Bridgehampton, Thomson Road, Spa, Okayama, Tor Poznan and VIR are always fighting to get in.

P.S. Croft. Overtaking is so difficult, but the track is beautifully rendered.

Top 10 *Updated*
1- Okayama (9 votes)
2- Feldbergring (8)
3- Watkins Glen (6)
Donington (6)
5- Tor Poznan (4)
VIR (4)
7- Paul Ricard (3)
LeMans 17 (3)
9- Road Atlanta (2)
Bridgehampton (2)
Miseluk (2)
Road America (2)
Thomson Road (2)
Bathurst (2)

***14 tracks with 1 vote each

Reminds me of when "Life Thru A Lens" by Robbie Williams was listed in the Top 5 albums of all time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back