What's your Top 3 "must have" add-on tracks

Hello all, as we all know add-on tracks are one of the things that help seperate AC from the other racing sim out there, that and the fact that they can also be used in custom offline championships, and while some may look better than other's, some are unfinished or are in need of work, AI, optimization etc. I mean if a track look's great but the AI is broken or unfinished,too fast or too slow it can be a complete waste of time and a unenjoyable experience.

So my question to the community is... What are your top 3 must have track's for offline championships?

The goal here is to compile a Top 10 ot 20 list that everyone should have. I will also post this on Steam and after everybody's input will compile the list.

Thanks

My top 3 (KS level or above): Tor Poznań, VIR, Okayama

This are the tracks I like and I consider top quality:

Donington (KS level or above)
Watkins Glen (KS level or above)
Bikernieki (KS level or above)
New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning (KS level or above)
Riverside (KS level or above)
Bridgehampton (KS level or above)
Paul Ricard (KS level or above)
Chang (KS level or above)
Modena (KS level or above)
Goodwood
Barbagallo
Circuit Mas du Clos
Le Mans
Croft
Algarve
Grobnik
Jerez
Road Atlanta 2017
Salzburgring

There is Oulton Park that I love to drive but its a rip (a good rip... but a rip).

BTW I din't mention some popular tracks because I don't drive mutch on them (Feldbergring; Thomson; Tajo; Pacific Coast)

Last edited:
If I had to pick only three, in this order:
Watkins Glen, Feldbergring and Okayama Grand Prix

But on top of that:
Everything made by LilSki, on top of Watkins Glen
VIR and Paul Ricard (they're just a smidge outdated, but still amazing)
Goodwood Circuit
Donington Park
Road America
Toscana
Hope RaceTrack
Chang International Circuit
Thomson Road Grand Prix
Bikernieki Race Track
Kicevo
Miseluk
Autodrom Grobnik
Tajo Hillclimb
Glava Zete

Okayama
Road América
Miseluk

But again you should put them into categories, most of the tracks out there are great. You could have circuits, street courses, hill climb/routes

There's so many good tracks that you could even do a top 3 tracks per country.

I wouldn't out Donington since is has too much cutting parts, other that that is great

Feldbergring - by far my favourite right now. I think it has a touch of the Nordschleife to it but it's short enough that you're not constantly trying to remember what corner comes next.

Donington 1938 - knocked off no.1 by the fun of crashing into German hay bales but belting along the straight and then down the hill to the hairpin is exhilarating and terrifying in the right car. Expect bumps.

Croft - enjoyably twisty circuit that's great for slower cars, feels a bit like a minor local circuit, no frills, just you and your car having fun.

Top 3 for me would be: (modern) Donington, Tor Poznan, and Thomson Road.

Honorable mention would have to go to: Paul Ricard for being one of the first exceptional mod tracks released, Mas du Clos which is great for road cars, and the historic Ahvenisto which is great for road cars and historic cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back