What's the best F1 mod

I see a couple out there, ACFL being one of the main ones, however similar performance between all cars puts me off as I want it somewhat identical to real life. So with that in mind which is the best or go to Formula 1 mod out there?

Howdy.
I have the aggression set to 40%. I find if it is any higher then the AI are just kamikaze pilots.
I only change the AI line if the performance is off with other types of car too.

Again, that depends on who wrote/created the AI lane for that track.
Here's AI strength at 96 / aggression 100, no kamikaze. Well except some massive aggression on half the opening lap :D Hustling that 800+hp,massive torque beast with no TC and a good setup on it (updated Jaguar) is borderline... fun.

I see a couple out there, ACFL being one of the main ones, however similar performance between all cars puts me off as I want it somewhat identical to real life. So with that in mind which is the best or go to Formula 1 mod out there?

Could try this one for mod edit: linking to illegal content sites is against our ToS. and Google web translator is your best friend:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Above your opponents list next to the + button you have a button "Detailed settings", where you get a list of all your opponents and can set strength/aggression and add ballast or restrictor settings for each individual AI driver:
GEopZSZ.png

I wouldn't have a clue what to adjust to balance anything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back