whats happened to the site?

was wondering who messed up the racedepartment?
was on last night at about 8pm GMT and all was as normal and working fine, i switch on this morning and sign in to find what i think is a new skin applied and the site practically impossible to navigate round( buttons missing etc). took me ages to get into the forum and keep having to use the back buttons to get back to main index from threads, not good when you just want a quick look.
Please could someone give the person resposible a good whack round the back of the head and tell them to sort it out cheers.

Please do the following:

- if you see a broken style please logout and log back in or clear cookies etc

Currently switching the forum to our WIP style for testing purposes. Default one seems to be broken for some reason.

Please note that this one might have some issues as its not fully compatible with the current software version we run. At least it should be readable again with a messed up frontpage.

Where is the coloumn gone from the top-right corner at the Downloads section?
This sux, i cannot get information any more about the latest downloads over all :frown:

Yesterday i had to rapidly disable all the forum features that require extra resources. For those of you that were online today saw how many visitors were only.

Server was almost smoking :) When things settle down a little all those things will be enabled again mesa :)

• Deleted member 6919

Really struggling here last few days, its like being back on a 14.4 modem again, hope its sorted soon.

We all do.

See it like this: normally we are a shoe size 8 with a footsize 8. Currently RD is a footsize 12 trying to fit in the same small shoe and that doesnt work.

I hope to have news soon about a new awesome server that we are negotiating that fits our new jumbo status better.

sandalo-sexy-estate-2009.jpg

new server :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back