rF2 Week 32: Mid-Ohio

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
well this was a race to forget for me lol
i really should have practised a lot with this car first. the car is a real handful - over sensitive on throttle and lack of grip in this game just slightly frustrates me. just feels like it needs tweaking. i think with this car/track combination, the effects were exaggerated.

either way, apologies to jordy who i spun in front of and he drove into me (nobodies fault) and matt...you seemed to have got some pit issues and were 3 laps down. i eased off throttle (possibly too much) on the straight to let you passed and we had a slight coming together. from the rear shunt, somehow this solid car ended up on the roof!lol i ended up in the pits for 133 seconds...on new tyres i should have pushed on but spun a couple of times. no consistency tonight i'm afraid.

well done axel, unlucky to ian and marcel who seemed to be performing really well and matt obviously. look forward to racing soon/

3 or 4 laps... suspensions... and broken engine... Not an horrible feeling like Setfan, but i did not know this track and no realy time to learn it.

However, new format seems very cool ! good job guys

Thanks Jordy! Yest today wasn't ideal for training as the server was a little bit later than we hoped for. You can practice in the daytime (if you have time offcourse), later in the evening after the race and in the beginning of the evening in the next days.

Tried 30+ times to drive a lap, but this car is just....... pffffttttt....... horrible.... to say it with nice words....
Spinning at 30km/h... 2nd gear.. with 10% throttle.... really????

Will wait for next week and hopefully some car/track combo that suits me better. :)

Stefan, I use my throttle al the time to navigate the Camaro on track, I can imagine with the peddels you have which I had in the past, that it's a bit harder to drive these cars. If you ever want to try other pedels to see if it makes a differnce you can test them at my place!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back