AC Warm up F1 Formula Agile Championship@Mugello, Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For those of us with RealLife™ stuff on Mondays: The championship has been moved to THURSDAYS before the F1 race, so you have NO EXCUSES anymore :-D
Sorry Markus, but I didn't understand if this is a gag or not :redface: as this event still is scheduled for Monday.
Or do you refer to having this event still on Monday BUT the actual championship being on Thursdays? If so, YEAH! :thumbsup:

I take it literally. A test event. Did a few laps beforehand to get to know the car and get a reasonably acceptable time. A long-term test for me. And I badly needed that too. I crashed a couple of times during the race. I hope everyone else had fun.

I haven't been so excited about a Formula 1 season for a long time.

This will definitely be great! :thumbsup:

Thanks people, expected more from this (as in : from myself). I definitely like the car, liked the track (learned it the past few days), did some steady longruns today (I'm in Covid isolation; isolated myself directly to the rig (desk that is) :cool: so could do lots of laps and setup work). Came to good speed this afternoon, but the race itself... pfff. Just touched a bit of kerbs rightside in the very first right hander, got off the track, done more unforced errors than all afternoon...

Lost my pedals again at the end, couldn't avoid rolling back on track, unfortunatly getting in Robert Kopjar 's way in Arrabiata 1, sorry man!

Anyway, nice car! Feels like a race car :cool:

Congrats to the podium!
Thank Han/Marcus!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play