VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name and Surname: Martin Bulgin
Round Number: 8
Reason: Same as last race my kitchen has been totally re'furbed and it's almost finished but I still cant get my PC back in there until this Tuesday or Wednesday, I will definitely be back for the last round.

Name and Surname: Sean Greenlaw
Reason: Really busy atm with work, haven't had time to practise Sebring a track I've never really driven before, so don't think id be very safe sorry guys.

Name and Surname: Martin Bulgin
Reason: Same as last race my kitchen has been totally re'furbed and it's almost finished but I still cant get my PC back in there until this Tuesday or Wednesday, I will definitely be back for the last round.
Just so you don't feel like you got stood up later, this is the last round :p Everything after Sebring's been cancelled.

Name and Surname: Matt Sentell
Reason: It's complicated, but the short version is I can no longer use headphones (tinnitus), my cockpit is in our office, and my wife is studying hardcore all weekend for a certification test on Tuesday so I can't use speakers either. I had fully intended to race this last event but if any of you are familiar with tinnitus you know it isn't to be messed with. Not worth risking further hearing damage for a simrace, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back