VSCC | S4 | R4: Oulton Park Classic

Words cannot describe my frustration. Internet cut out in the middle of the most insane, intense and amazing battle pack with @Davy Vandevenne and @Mike Bell and a heap more!

It was awesome for the first 9 laps while I was still there! lol
Ah well, on to Brands Hatch!

Last edited:
My run of 0 points continues

Winning!!!!

Was great fun until I said to the guys on ts "right time to do this the old fashioned way" which in my mind meant overtake without Boost after a failed Boost assisted pass attempt. Little did I know the old fashioned way actually meant losing the back end and putting it in the wall, in hindsight that does actually sound more like the old fashioned way for me :roflmao: so I'm still going to stand by that I predict dese tings.

Sorry to David Armstrong, was watching your brake lights like a hawk, but sloppy reactions (and presumably the 250+ ping I have to the Aussie servers) meant I just punted you really hard as I started braking either too late or too softly. Can't apologise enough.

Other than that, my awful season continues. Was actually having a fairly decent race, in a safe and solid 12th, but while on TS to Mike on the approach to the hairpin, I missed my apex in the fast left hander by less than a foot, got on the grass, straight into the barrier, dead. Must have given Erhan a heart attack as the corpse of my car bounced back onto the track.

Sorry to David Armstrong, was watching your brake lights like a hawk, but sloppy reactions (and presumably the 250+ ping I have to the Aussie servers) meant I just punted you really hard as I started braking either too late or too softly. Can't apologise enough.

No worries Allie, just part of racing. Thanks for the apology :thumbsup:

Well bit of a let down that one, definitely not my finest outing.

Qualified well in 7th, certainly didn't make the best effort of it with the race. Could have been potential top five had it not been for a few little errors here and there. Still 8th is points but definitely not ideal, will definitely be expecting much better at Brands.

Had some fun battles though throughout the race, now to go and cool off after a frustrating evening.

Good race for me after a poor quali. Had a really bad start as I usually do and lost 5 positions and on a track like this it sort of stuffs up your race as you can't overtake. However people started to fall off the track so I climbed a few.

Epic battle with @Sean Rogers and @Sam Smith. Tough to get past and it was such a relief when I did. Took me pretty much the whole race to get past Sean. Didn't help that I got a drive through for speeding in the pitlane :rolleyes:

Stoked to finish 9th (thanks @Mike Bell! :D) and with @Otune getting a podium we ended up with some pretty decent points :thumbsup:

Normally I would be glad to have finished 14th, but not this race. I just didn't feel confident with the car. Started horrible. When the lights went out instead of releasing the clutch, i shifted into second gear :(. Knew there would be some attrition so stayed out of trouble.

Then I had to pit and got really angry. With no teammates left in the race, pitting should be a breeze right? Nope. Get there and my pit box was right under @Davy Vandevenne 's car. Tried to pull upside him an nope that didn't work. Then right behind him nope. (Davy I swear I only tapped you but half second later your car lurched forward and parts went flying! sorry). I lost 20s waiting for him to leave the pit box

Come on AMS! If you are going to screw me over like that at least give me a nice lube job first! I drove around the next couple of laps pretty angry, then the anger got a bit worse when I saw that @Valrys was coming out of the pits in front of me at T1....In the wash I lost the spot even though I took 2 tires and she took 4.

I had a gap to @Sniper behind, but my mind really wasn't in the right place and screwed up a couple of times doing stupid things and lost that spot also. Another stupid mistake @ Druids almost found me slammed into the wall but I missed. Hopefully the next race will be better.

Pretty tough race for me also. Sorry for the early spin right under your nose @Jack ! I also gave problems to @Red Time and @Nick Milton with this spin, sorry guys! Did my best to be consistent from there; still made a few mistakes but smaller ones... :rolleyes: Saw too late a debris on track and got a puncture, so I had to drive half a lap with a flat and pit early. Ended up in the wall anyway with 15 mn to go... Disappointed I did not finish.
What happened to you @Steve Le Gallez ? Connection lost? Shame...
Congrats to @Otune for a podium after a great battle! Nice result for @Jeremy Talbot as well, well done! :thumbsup:

That was me @Nick Milton turn 1 lap 1.
These things happen
Sorry Steve, I saw you there,had a left front flat( which I felt but dismissed,) untill I couldn't turn at all, struggled all the way round first lap, so dissapointed.

Really sorry mate,.
Also very sorry to my fans out there, I know they were rooting for me, and I appreciate all the tweets etc.. and I wasn't invited to the drivers press conference tonight either!

Going to bed.

Pretty tough race for me also. Sorry for the early spin right under your nose @Jack ! I also gave problems to @Red Time and @Nick Milton with this spin, sorry guys! Did my best to be consistent from there; still made a few mistakes but smaller ones... :rolleyes: Saw too late a debris on track and got a puncture, so I had to drive half a lap with a flat and pit early. Ended up in the wall anyway with 15 mn to go... Disappointed I did not finish.
What happened to you @Steve Le Gallez ? Connection lost? Shame...
Congrats to @Otune for a podium after a great battle! Nice result for @Jeremy Talbot as well, well done! :thumbsup:
I happened to Steve Alex :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back