VSCC | S4 | R4: Oulton Park Classic

Chris

Premium
Round 4.jpg

It's fast. It's bumpy. It's unforgiving. It's Oulton Park!

Date:
Saturday 26th November 2016
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC
Track: Oulton Park Classic (Must own the Brit Pack DLC, PURCHASE HERE)
Start time: 19:00 AEDT (08:00 GMT)
Virtual Time of Day: 13:00
Starting Track Grip: Medium (normal progression)

Race Format
  • 19:00 AEDT (08:00 GMT) - Practice - 60 minutes
  • 20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) - Qualifying - 15 minutes
  • 20:15 AEDT (09:15 GMT) - Warm Up - 10 minutes
  • 20:25 AEDT (09:25 GMT) - Race - 75 minutes (formation lap + standing start)
Round 4 Trackmap.jpg

TeamSpeak
Your presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory for all rounds. You must set up your teams' Sub-Channel within the VSCC sub-channel, using your team name. To create a sub-channel, please follow the simple steps below.

1. Right click the RD Stock Car Championship channel, and click 'Create Sub-Channel'.
TS1.jpg
2. Enter the appropriate details. Click OK
TS2.jpg
  • During Qualifying and the Race there will be no in-game text chat allowed under any circumstances until all active drivers have crossed the finish line. Those caught using the in-game text chat during these sessions will be given a 5 second time penalty added to their total race time.
  • Only communications from the league director will be allowed when it pertains to critical issues (i.e. Server problems).
    • During practice, in-game text chat is permitted, however please be respectful of others trying to concentrate.

Incident reports

Sometimes crashes and incidents happen. It's just part of racing. However if you feel you've been unjustly disadvantaged by a fellow driver breaking our League Regulations and all attempts to resolve the matter privately have failed, you are free to submit an incident report to the league director via Private Message, which will then be submitted to an independent steward panel from the staff group who will review it and issue a verdict.

Reports will be accepted up to 48 hours post-race. Any later and they will be rejected.

Pit Lane Exit
OultonPit.jpg

When exiting the pit lane, drivers must always stay to the right of the white line that guides you back on to the track safely. Crossing this line is permissible during Practice and warm-up, however you can still be penalised if you cause an incident. Crossing this line during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. Each instance of cutting it will result in a 10 second time penalty.

Last edited:
Not testing hard enough I see....the rear wing is still on :).

I actually think that there needs to be a side championship. The winner of this championship is the driver who lost the least amount of nose winglets during the races.

Entry List for Round 4
Sign outs beyond this point will be penalised.
  1. @Sniper (Tony Binelli)
  2. @Chris Stacey
  3. @Casper (Jamie Pyatt)
  4. @Jeremy Talbot
  5. @Sam Smith
  6. @Discovery.Tv (Erhan Jajovski)
  7. @Fred Locklear
  8. @Sean Rogers
  9. @Steve Le Gallez
  10. @alexSchmurtz
  11. @Nick Milton
  12. @Jack (Jack Trooper)
  13. @Michael Stead
  14. @Red Time (Leigh Nielsen)
  15. @Stiggy (Brodie Steen)
  16. @kedy89 (Tobi Kederer)
  17. @Aidan Keranen
  18. @Queequeg (Gabriel Sterr)
  19. @Davy Vandevenne
  20. @Michael Nelson
  21. @Matheus Machado
  22. @Mike Bell
  23. @EireGreen™ (Michael Klein)
  24. @Thomas Hinss
  25. @Shaun.A (Shaun Allan)
  26. @Otune (Oli McGown)
  27. @Valrys (Allie Ferrie)
  28. @David Armstrong
  29. @Shawn Jacobs

Last edited:
I'm getting mismatch error on the server today. I've already tried reinstalling the skin pack but it makes no difference.

Oli McGown "STOCKV8_2015.HDV" mismatch

The only thing that I can think has changed is that hotfix that was released today. Is anyone else getting this or just me?

Oli McGown "STOCKV8_2015.HDV" mismatch
The only thing that I can think has changed is that hotfix that was released today. Is anyone else getting this or just me?

if there was an update then the server will need to be updated as well.
I'm sure the lads will do it when they get up from bed.

Yep, same as before. It is just that people leave/enter the server constantly in practice! :roflmao: Which is normal of course. But that means it almost never work when it would be the most handy... Oh well, they are working on fixing this, let's be patient! They have a Mister Tony B. pushing them really hard... :whistling:

Awesome. Game crashed twice during practice already, and now going into quali the FFB strenght gets doubled. Lovin' it.

Edit: seems to be more than just strength. Screw this.

And now it crashed when going to the race. Seriously, **** this, I'm out.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back