VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually happy to finish P11 even after a mental lapse pushed me back from P6 to P15 or so. I stinted the tires and by the end I was losing entire geological eras every lap but I managed to hold on to the car.
These cars are wonderful. Far better than the original 2011 and 2012 cars. They seem nimbler, better grip where it counts and they are easy to turn with a bit of a stiffer back ARB or a slightly lower wing.
The sound is awesome and the Push to Pass is a great tool that results in a lot of added strategy. I am looking forward to next week and I am looking forward to race these cars more in the future.

• Name & Surname: Justin Swan
  • Number: 42
  • Round number: 2
  • Reason: We have family over and high possibility they won't be gone in time. If they are I will be on. Just filling out absence form just in case.
<out of time>mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Name & Surname: Stelios Fevgatos
  • Number: 02
  • Reason: Its my GF's birthday and i was hoping i could make the race before we go out but it seems that we are also waiting for visitors. Sorry for the late heads up.
<out of time> mod edit

• Name & Surname: Andrew James
  • Number: 06
  • Reason: Broken wheel - the adapter for it broke, and it'll take a few days (at least) to ship me a new one. @Scott Webber - I am aware this isn't 24 hours advance notice, but the adapter broke literally 5 minutes ago while practising. Being as I don't know whether the new adapter will arrive by next weeks race (or indeed in time to practice), I think it only fair you drop me into the reserve server and let the next person into server 1.
<out of time >mod edit

• Name & Surname: Paul Glover
  • Number: 79
  • Reason: Faulty Wifi card I think, failed this morning. Running windows on an iMAC so not sure how quickly I'll be able to get this fixed.
<out of time >mod edit

Absence report:
  • Name & Surname: Mike Bell
  • Number: 43
  • Round number: 2/3
  • Reason: Somethings has come up for tonight (Round 2) and am unable to make Round 3.
Apologies for the lateness of the report :(

<out of time >mod edit

• Name & Surname: Richard Hessels
  • Number: 27
  • Reason: Really sorry, but i have a hammering tooth-ache.
    Was hoping for some improvement. But driving with such a painful distraction is impossible and unsafe for the others.
    You all have a good race.
<out of time>mod edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements