VRC Formula NA 1999 / CART Indycar 1999 SkinPack

Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 / CART Indycar 1999 SkinPack 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
God ! your work is fantastic !!!!
i have tried to create some helmets for the 1999 season but the helmet template it's hard to painting, so i cancelled my atempt :thumbsdown: maybe when you finish your carset, you can make helmet ?
or maybe a good painting modder :notworthy:

Since you already finished it I'll drop my Tecate skin for now and do Richie Hearn instead to fill the grid. It's basically just placing logos so shouldn't take too long.

First of all, thanks for your work! These skins are awesome and superbly done! Just a quick thing to improve the accuracy of this skin pack! Newman-Haas used Goodyear until 1999 when they switched to Firestone, so the right tyre for that skin should be a Firestone (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newman/Haas_Racing)! Hope you do sometime the Pacwest Racing team!

That's not the 1999 Skin from Newman-Haas Team , I'll change that later!
because they also had BIG Kmart as a logo (only Kmart by my skin), etc.

who still pictures of the 1999 season has or where you find
please tell here

chrisi2174 updated VRC Formula NA 1999/ CART-Champcar-SkinPack with a new update entry:

+Players Team

__custom_showroom_1530744441.jpg
__custom_showroom_1530742753.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...
Thanks a lot again, and again for yours beautiful liverys

I don't want to seem like I'm asking too much since you have already pumped out so many great skins for the Formula 99 mod but any chance of my favourite car from the CART Precision Racing game from when I was growing up? Bryan Herta's #8 Rahal Racing car
04230E806A5C0135E6EC543D7EF8F2BE.jpg

I don't want to seem like I'm asking too much since you have already pumped out so many great skins for the Formula 99 mod but any chance of my favourite car from the CART Precision Racing game from when I was growing up? Bryan Herta's #8 Rahal Racing car View attachment 258835
Guess you love my avatar then. Maybe to form some sort of club huh. :D
Ah CART P.R...:inlove: love all skins from it (sadly there's no carsets from that season in any game, as far as I know) and all the tracks. Some of them are still my favorites even now. Best street track S. Paradise, Vancouver... and best of them all... Portland.:inlove: Yours ? :geek:

I know this isn't wishlist thread but here's a few legendary liveries from 97-99 period.
july-2001-max-papis-of-miller-lite-team-rahal-drives-his-ford-lola-picture-id577645

mexican-cart-driver-adrian-fernandez-comes-out-of-pit-row-as-helio-picture-id51560979

all-american-racers-reynard-97i-toyota-jones-35404.jpg

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back