VRC Formula NA 1999 / CART Indycar 1999 SkinPack

Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 / CART Indycar 1999 SkinPack 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello friend ... I hope you can consider in the near future the TECATE Skin by Adrián Fernández (Mexico) I would be infinitely grateful. Greetings and thanks.
search

Last edited:
That skin is based on what year? Because I´m trying to remember when Newman/HAAS have used chrome wheels/rims. BTW very well made your skin I only didn't like the chrome wheels. Keep the skins coming !!!!

Once upon a time on the 1999 model car in chrome! ...it was influenced by that...
therefore only 4 stars?
Is my first and last skin for this mod
then i can not make more mistakes
I don't think he meant any harm/disrespect by it. Please wait for his answer before such a harsh behaviour. I'm sure he didn't mean anything bad. Thanks for the continous updates and please don't leave the scene.

did you read all my comment? Your skin was very well done. I like it. Only the wrong rim color I complain about I didn't mean to disrespect you at all. But I didn't understand you complain to received 4out5 star that i give to you. Its alike to have an A/90 on school test. very high star because I really like the skin. And I still waiting for more to come and last not least I have observed you didn't published the final version so I was expect the improve is going on and on. Sorry.

Hello friend ... thanks for continuing with the work. It seems that I did not have luck in my first message, I hope you have seen it. I hope you can consider TECATE Skin by Adrián Fernández (Mexico) in the near future, I would be infinitely grateful. This Skin TARGET is beautiful, for some reason when I had the opportunity to see them in my country this particular car had a very different sound from the others, I could appreciate them in the first row in bleachers and the sound was incredibly noisy. Greetings and thanks

Hello friend ... thanks for continuing with the work. It seems that I did not have luck in my first message, I hope you have seen it. I hope you can consider TECATE Skin by Adrián Fernández (Mexico) in the near future, I would be infinitely grateful. This Skin TARGET is beautiful, for some reason when I had the opportunity to see them in my country this particular car had a very different sound from the others, I could appreciate them in the first row in bleachers and the sound was incredibly noisy. Greetings and thanks

WIP TECATE Skin

Last edited:
Wooooow !!!! INCREDIBLE ... Many years ago I wanted to drive a CART and especially with this painting. I'm about to cry ... It evokes many memories when I first had the opportunity to see a racing car and it was in this category and the representative of my country always excited me ... I can still perceive that smell so simultaneous aphrodisiac the great noise of those engines. Thank you, friend, thank you for your great work. I will look forward to this great gift with longing and patience. Greetings from Mexico.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back