VRC Formula Alpha 22  F1 2022 Custom Championship

Career VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship 1.f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship with VRC Car

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I'm slightly confused. I have some of the tracks already so do I need to rename them? And where does the Champs folder go? I'm excited to try this out asap. Thanks.
Installation Help
ONCE YOUVE DOWNLOADED THE FILES FROM MY G DRIVE

Drag the Car Skins into your Assetto Corsa root folder ‘your drive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_formula_alpha_2022\skins’

Drag the tracks into your Assetto Corsa root folder ‘your drive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content/tracks’

Drag the champs folder into: Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (When you run Assetto Corsa or Content Manager you will find it in Content Manager under Drive/Single/Championships ‘2022 F1 (VRCALPHA22) Season'
  • Tracks/Skins: All the tracks have been renamed and extension/F1 Skin folders added for RainFX, circuit displays and Lights which can be found in the readme file

(Thanks must go to Kunos and the many modders who have created these tracks , skins and accessories over the years for the community)
As ever - please recognise all the hard work done by the mod community to support any future development - Thank you

Hope you enjoy it and any constructive comments gratefully received

If you spot any errors, please give me a personal 'discussion' message before rating the mod - Thanks

Stay safe and healthy.

#KeepOnRacing #WeRaceAsOne #ACMods #Simracing

Cozy61

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

Installation Instructions

Sorry Forgot to add

Installation Help
ONCE YOUVE DOWNLOADED THE FILES FROM MY G DRIVE or this Download

Drag the Car Skins into your Assetto Corsa root folder ‘your drive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_formula_alpha_2022\skins’

Drag the tracks into your Assetto Corsa root folder ‘your drive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content/tracks’

Drag the champs folder into: Your PC > documents > assetto...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering why it takes so long for you to add the liveries? You know that Aston is already launched, right?
Mate you need to check your attitude at the door and read more - All this work from multi contributors is FOC - Maybe your'e thinking of F1 2022 by Codemasters

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea