VRC Formula Alpha 22  F1 2022 Custom Championship

Career VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship 1.f

Login or Register an account to download this content
First off, the knob above me does not speak for all of us.

Second, love your mod its great. Just one question, is there an option for realistic DRS deployment in races? At the moment you can open drs anytime you want in the drs zones. Is this possible to change in settings on my end, or is it just the way the car mod was designed?

First off, the knob above me does not speak for all of us.

Second, love your mod its great. Just one question, is there an option for realistic DRS deployment in races? At the moment you can open drs anytime you want in the drs zones. Is this possible to change in settings on my end, or is it just the way the car mod was designed?
Thanks appreciate it - It was the tone rather than the question - Moving on - Sadly the DRS in AC wont allow that AFAK - I sought a solution ages ago - to the point of seeing if there was a script available but no joy - Even in CSP latest release changes the AI tyres to wet if its raining but no DRS deployment as IRL.

Last edited:
I can't seem to start the championship because it gives me 1 track error: Required track "01_bahrain_gp22-bahrain_f1_2022" is missing

I downloaded the bahrain_2020 track from the Breathe link ... is that not the right one? The tracks folder doesn't contain a 01_bahrain_gp22, so I assumed I had to download it from somewhere else?

I can't seem to start the championship because it gives me 1 track error: Required track "01_bahrain_gp22-bahrain_f1_2022" is missing I downloaded the bahrain_2020 track from the Breathe link ... is that not the right one? The tracks folder doesn't contain a 01_bahrain_gp22, so I assumed I had to download it from somewhere else?
I can't seem to start the championship because it gives me 1 track error: Required track "01_bahrain_gp22-bahrain_f1_2022" is missing I downloaded the bahrain_2020 track from the Breathe link ... is that not the right one? The tracks folder doesn't contain a 01_bahrain_gp22, so I assumed I had to download it from somewhere else?
I can't seem to start the championship because it gives me 1 track error: Required track "01_bahrain_gp22-bahrain_f1_2022" is missing

I downloaded the bahrain_2020 track from the Breathe link ... is that not the right one? The tracks folder doesn't contain a 01_bahrain_gp22, so I assumed I had to download it from somewhere else?
you need to download the tracks from my google drive. Details in download readme file. also please read the install notes of the overview for more help. cheers

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

Canada (Terra21 version) updated with Crowd SFX/ Pyyer Track Extensions

Following on from several variations I have settled on the 'Terra 21' Montreal version with Pyyer Extensions and DaBaeda Cameras
View attachment 576131
If you prefer the Marc_13000 version that is also on the GDrive but will not be updated any further

'09_canada_gp22_FINAL' Track in GDrive
(Link in readme file of the download)

Crowd SFX extension Cozy61
Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

F1 22 Championship Track updates with Pyyer extensions etc

Just a heads up that i will be releasing further track updates with the Pyyer extensions baked in as and when they are released into the public domain (Usually after the race weekend) - This is to support Pyyer 's
patreons and all the hard work in regards to these excellent updates for the F1 versions of the circuits

You can support them here: patreon.com/pyyer

Great Britain (Silverstone) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions

Race Week 10 (Silverstone GP)

10_greatbritain_gp22_FINAL.zip Track in GDrive
(Link in readme file of the download)

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_silverstone version with any additional add-ons

Hi!

There is typo (must be without last "-gp"):
1656942480925.png

Last edited:
Hi Cozy, noticed the primary download from this website includes a compressed folder called vrc_formula_alpha_2022_F1SKINS_V1.0f (along with 'Champs' and the readme). Is this different from the 2022 Car Skins folder on your Google Drive? That one seems to be much bigger (875MB vs 164MB for the included folder).

Hi Cozy, noticed the primary download from this website includes a compressed folder called vrc_formula_alpha_2022_F1SKINS_V1.0f (along with 'Champs' and the readme). Is this different from the 2022 Car Skins folder on your Google Drive? That one seems to be much bigger (875MB vs 164MB for the included folder).
Hi, Same skins just compressed by RD upload - Google drive is the place to go for the tracks plus backups for the champs, skins and extras - The GDrive Folder has both RSS and VRC Skins in it - Be careful you don't download the RSS skins and Vice Versa :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea