Vote for content!

It kinda surprises me how low down Ford are. Would be a good thing perhaps to tap into the US market too...? The popularity of Aston Martin I get, but Nissan and Honda? I don't get it. Don't forget, we are talking mostly modern cars here, I am well aware that both Nissan and Honda have some epic cars of yesteryear, but their current ranges? Don't know, they don't exactly blow my skirt up.

How many people would like to take Ford among sportscars in just a game, I'm Korean but never looking forward to seeing Hyundai in a sim game.:cautious::cautious:

Anyway, the more cars come the more welcome probably, but this is not a game like gran turismo, maybe 1 or 2 possible to come for the moment but some people still choose cars that would like to have just for the garage. Why we have to care about dessert only in early access??!?!!?

Alfa Romeo wouldn't be so bad if their current car range wasn't all FWD. The 8C is stunning, but apart from that...?

Actually the new 4C is going to be epic. Think Toyota GT86 but Ferrari Style.

Mid engine, rear wheel drive. 6-Speed Double Clutch 'box, 1.75L Turbocharged straight 4 engine, producing 240bhp... in a car weighing only 895kg due to it's carbon fibre tub.

Actually on closer inspection it's kinda like how Ferrari would make a Lotus Exige...

(I know I keep saying Ferrari, but it is Ferrari-like...)

Alfa-Romeo-4C-09.jpg

Actually the new 4C is going to be epic. Think Toyota GT86 but Ferrari Style.

Mid engine, rear wheel drive. 6-Speed Double Clutch 'box, 1.75L Turbocharged straight 4 engine, producing 240bhp... in a car weighing only 895kg due to it's carbon fibre tub.

Actually on closer inspection it's kinda like how Ferrari would make a Lotus Exige...

(I know I keep saying Ferrari, but it is Ferrari-like...)

Alfa-Romeo-4C-09.jpg

Still not a race car though is it :p

Any ideas why no Jaguar? Not desirable enough? Too similar to Aston Martin?

Same reaction here, especially since Jaguar has both great classic and modern cars. The reason might be some licence exclusivity (?)

By the way, how comes that Chevrolet gets so little love? I would have guessed that many would be dreaming about the Corvette. It would be funny to know the geographical distribution of AC's fans. Could it be that Europeans are over-represented?

Last edited:
how comes that Chevrolet gets so little love? I would have guessed that many would be dreaming about the Corvette.

1st i voted Chevrolet hoping for Corvette ... but then i thought i had better chances to get the Mustang and changed to Ford ... but i guess none of them will happen ...my only hopes are if modders do a good job with American Muscles

Last edited:
The Corvettes and Mustangs are obvious choices in my world, probably so much so that I can't imagine them not being included at some point. I wouldn't turn any of the cars mentioned here away though. I just hope that the ones that come via mods are well done or rated somehow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back