Vote for content!

This may be an unsuitable attitude for the forum, but if I wanted to drive Japanese cars I would go get a PS3 and GT5. I once counted and now I forget, but I seem to recall that GT5 had at least a few hundred Japanese cars... at some point a couple years ago.

That being said, the AC community also must not get caught up in street cars only or racing cars only arguments. There is room for both.
Still waiting for my Dodge Monaco+road race version, btw :cool:

Purists will hate this, but make the tracks reversible. Driving round Imola in a clockwise direction would be very different ;) It would also double the track available at a small cost in time and effort (compared to creating a whole new track).

Some Caterham's would be good too, not just the stupidly high powered versions either.

Purists will hate this, but make the tracks reversible. Driving round Imola in a clockwise direction would be very different ;) It would also double the track available at a small cost in time and effort (compared to creating a whole new track).
I agree. I used to do that in most racing games, just to try something new and gain a new perspective on well known corners.
Arriving at the top of the hill and looking DOWN at Eau Rouge is always loads of fun :D

I voted for Alfa (intentionally!). I'm hoping for more classic and vintage cars!
alfabimotore.jpg

Alfa-Romeo-512_1.jpg

alfa-romeo-tz-03.jpg

1968-Alfa-Romeo-33-Stradale.jpg

T7S_1339.jpg

Nanni_Galli,_Alfa_Romeo_33.3,_1971-05-29.jpg

original.aspx

autowp.ru_alfa_romeo_164_pro_car_prototyp_1.jpg

Last two look slightly appealing, rest not bothered about.

Me - inversely. last 3 - completly don't care, but earlier looks very cool imo.
I think many people believe that kunos will make old cars, and I'm pretty sure that they don't want to make old cars. And from the newest we got only 8C and 4C, and maybe Mito in sporty version (as competitor to 500)...
I think that many people will be disappointed with selection of the cars that Kunos will deliver if Alfa will be chosen...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%