Vote for content, nr. 2

It is becoming a bit of a GT fest. :D I don't mind that too much. If they can get one or two racing series well catered for in the first phase of the sim they can add other series in through DLC. The possibilities for this sim are incredible, I think just about everyone sees the potential and we all have cars we'd like to drive in AC.

It is becoming a bit of a GT fest. :D I don't mind that too much. If they can get one or two racing series well catered for in the first phase of the sim they can add other series in through DLC. The possibilities for this sim are incredible, I think just about everyone sees the potential and we all have cars we'd like to drive in AC.

Well Michael, one or two series well catered is indeed very important so for now I'm not really bothered with it and that's indeed the most important right now. I like diversity in the same series as well.
But I hope were not gonna have to rely on mods for some different content (touring cars to name one)
not that I have anything against modding, I'm driving a very nice Porschemod at rFactor atm, but I wanna see what experience KS can bring with, for example, a touring car.
so curious bout future dlc already :D

Being a proper GT fest has me moist, so so so so happy its going that way. A proper full series will be awesome.

Most impressed with the Alfa selection, nice variety... the rest, eh. If they'd gone with a similar selection of classic Aston Martins I'd have a harder time deciding, but of the modern lineup I don't really care which ones they pick.

I don't get the GT3 fest either, they're **** cars if you're perfectly honest heavily slowed by the regulations and not very rewarding to drive. But I guess thats what people want these days. I do hope some of the road car fans will get out of their dark corners and vote for proper driving machines. :p

I am a bit surprised that there aren't any street cars (counterpart to the M3 for example) in the Audi poll? Maybe they try to get those no matter what :p?

I don't get the GT3 fest either, they're **** cars if you're perfectly honest heavily slowed by the regulations and not very rewarding to drive. But I guess thats what people want these days. I do hope some of the road car fans will get out of their dark corners and vote for proper driving machines. :p

GT3 cars are slow and you want to drive road cars :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I don't get this street vs. gt cars discussion to be honest. There is a good mix between the two already. For quite a few we always get both versions which is awesome, 458, SLS, MP4-12... + so much more! Kunos is really doing a good job with this...

On the other hand I would love some more modern open wheelers :p

PS.: So part 3 will be about tracks right? :D:D:D

GT3 cars are slow and you want to drive road cars :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I don't get this street vs. gt cars discussion to be honest. There is a good mix between the two already. For quite a few we always get both versions which is awesome, 458, SLS, MP4-12... + so much more! Kunos is really doing a good job with this...

Don't get me wrong I would sit in a GT3 car any day if I'm offered a drive. :D But in our simulated world where we don't feel g force it is a rather unrewarding drive, just because you got plenty of electronics/aero/grip to make it go fast in corners. Talking about speed those GT3 cars are not that fast on a straight any more it's all about cornering.

So yes, I stand by my initial statement, give me a nice road car I don't care how much slower I am in a turn there is just so much more happening on corner entry and exit. I would love a proper GT1/Prototype car from the 90's however, one where I pee in my pants every time I exit a corner. :laugh:

But each to their own of course, I'm not slamming anyone's opinion just sharing mine. :)

More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! :) simply the best racing there is.

I wonder if a simulator - be it very evolved physics wise like AC is - can really provide a distinctive feeling for - let's say - five cars belonging to the same category.

In this regard, I believe iRacing's approach to provide few cars but spread through different categories to pay most.

In other words: More LMP2! More LMP1! :)

The fact is that the GT3 category is one of the biggest success stories in sportscar racing since, well, ever. They've captured imaginations all around the globe. Christ, even the US is finally caving into the formula! It is only sensible that a European software house making a racing game would try to get as many cars in the category as possible? I personally hope so. I fully respect the desires of those who want historics, single seaters or road cars, but GT3 is very much 'where it's at' at the minute.

More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! More GT! :) simply the best racing there is.

I need to send links to more friends... because street cars is what we really need my friend! :D

And few words about the polls on AC website.
To be honest I'd love to get Alfa 4C - especially because I cannot imagine better rival for Lotuses. Elise/Exige vs. 4C would be something special! Same size, weight, similar power, even the looks is somehow similar.

And my dreams about getting newest Aston Martin V12 Vantage S by Kunos are broken...
aston-martin-v-12-vantage-s-3.jpg

Aren't your hearts guys telling you that this is the right thing to do? To click "Vantage" on the poll... ? (if that's V12 Vantage... if not, then click whatever you like ;D ;P)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back