Volkswagen Vento TN Clase 3

Cars Volkswagen Vento TN Clase 3 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just discovered this. E X C E L L E N T ! I raced fwd VW's for years IRL in the 90's.

One issues I am having, and it might be CSP related, is the "White" roll bars seem to flicker a lot for me. It is OK on monitors, but in VR, the white roll bar reflections are unusable for me after a dozen laps. Thoughts on this? Any way to to get matte-black roll-bar skin?

hello, any chance for a livery template that we could download?

Screenshot_tn_vento_ks_brands_hatch_5-7-120-17-35-39.jpg

B375 VW Vento Templates

First of all great mods by the way, real fun to drive. One thing that I noticed, is on mosport park on t2 coming down the hill the vento and also the cruze blow the engine with AI driving. I check the engine limiter and damage in ac garage and they are set with 6800 rev limiter and 7000 damage which should work I am thinking that on that down hill turn the engine is over revving and blowing the motor. Kinda weird the corolla doesn't do it ( at least what I saw) and the rev and damage rpms are the same as the other 2 cars. I made a S1 and just set the damage to 7500 and no AI blew their motors in the race. Anyway just wanted to give a heads up and thanks for the mods they are a lot of fun.

First of all great mods by the way, real fun to drive. One thing that I noticed, is on mosport park on t2 coming down the hill the vento and also the cruze blow the engine with AI driving. I check the engine limiter and damage in ac garage and they are set with 6800 rev limiter and 7000 damage which should work I am thinking that on that down hill turn the engine is over revving and blowing the motor. Kinda weird the corolla doesn't do it ( at least what I saw) and the rev and damage rpms are the same as the other 2 cars. I made a S1 and just set the damage to 7500 and no AI blew their motors in the race. Anyway just wanted to give a heads up and thanks for the mods they are a lot of fun.

Thanks for informing! It is strange what you say because the 3 cars have almost the same data, but I will review what happens, and when I have time I will update it again. Thanks a lot!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.