Volkswagen Vento TN Clase 3

Cars Volkswagen Vento TN Clase 3 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really nice update (1.2) and perfect dashboard camera. Also i liked the manual gearbox rather than the sequential!

But - for a reason - i cannot downshift with my h shifter now (logitech g27). Seems that i always missing shifts. Is this a bug? It is like the clutch is not engaging when i downshift..Can y check it?

Last edited:
It's a sequential stick shift, not a manual, or do you mean the sequential downshifts don't work well anymore?

It's a sequential stick shift, not a manual, or do you mean the sequential downshifts don't work well anymore?

Sequential? Hmm..Not for me. I can use my h pattern shifter (logitech g27) and it works. Only problem my downshifts. Is there any setting i can adjust?

Just take a look in my pic below

IMG_1623.JPG

PS Exact same problem with your other car (Chevrolet Cruze TN)

Last edited:
Well the text is wrong then, the real car is a sequential and the car in game as well. Look at the video from where it starts (24:05):

Last edited:
I know it (should) be in seq mode. Previous build was working fine (in seq mode). This one does not.

With this build (1.2) i have a working h shifter (except for downshifts that do not work). I reckon there is a problem with the clutch (not engaging?). Don't know

drivetrain.ini , change SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=1 to SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0

Problem h shifter , update line (change value)

CHANGE_UP_TIME=260
CHANGE_DN_TIME=270
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=260

Thanks

For me the problem was on [CLUTCH] where it says FORCED ON=1. I changed it to 0 and now the clutch works. I also changed the [GEARBOX] inertia value (to 0,5) which feels better but i do not know what exactly does.

I still dont have a nice h shifter feeling though, it is like racing a sequential shifter car with just an h pattern gearbox. I still miss smth on the feeling ..(it is like when i change gears - upshift or downshift - power and sound cuts off immediately..)

As it is now, it is better using a seq shifter (SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=1 and not 0)

Last edited:
I'm really liking these cars. The 3D models aren't the best but they're fun and I like basic touring cars.

The power curve's a bit weird though....
Annotation 2020-02-19 115311.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing