Visor View

Misc Visor View 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I might be being a bit stupid, but can someone give me a step by step for how to install this? It doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.
Thanks in advance
Come on, I need some information to help you.

1. Is your game opening?
If it is not opening, you are using DX12, open the game in DX11.

2. Is your game installed at C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019?
If not, you will have to edit "ReShade.ini"

Give me more details.

Your mod looks great but unfortunately I can't find the way to install it. The game won't start (using directx11 exe). I have my game installed in a drive named ''D'' the rest of the path is the same, so in reshade.ini I have changed this 2 lines to look like this :

CurrentPresetPath=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019\f1 2019.ini
ScreenshotPath=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019

I have tried and without changing the second ''ScreenshotPath'' line just in case...
I don't know if it is a typo but no folder I have downloaded has the name "View View" as you say in the installation instructions. The one i have is ''visor view 3.0'' and inside there is 2 files, ''visor view'' and ''visors 2019''. I assumed that you meant ''visor view'' file.
So please can you write a step by step guide? And for the ''visors 2019'' file please, where (and how) i should install this? Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry for my bad English..

Last edited:
Your mod looks great but unfortunately I can't find the way to install it. The game won't start (using directx11 exe). I have my game installed in a drive named ''D'' the rest of the path is the same, so in reshade.ini I have changed this 2 lines to look like this :

CurrentPresetPath=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019\f1 2019.ini

I have tried and without changing the second ''ScreenshotPath'' line just in case...
I don't know if it is a typo but no folder I have downloaded has the name "View View" as you say in the installation instructions. The one i have is ''visor view 3.0'' and inside there is 2 files, ''visor view'' and ''visors 2019''. I assumed that you meant ''visor view'' file.
So please can you write a step by step guide? And for the ''visors 2019'' file please, where (and how) i should install this? Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry for my bad English..

It was a typing error. The right name is visor view.
Visors folder 2019 contains the visors of each team you can put in the game, just copy the visor you want and replace the file "UIMask.png" in shaders-reshade \ Textures.

Now let's try to solve your other startup problem. You must copy the files inside the visor view folder (the files, not copy the folder) into the default folder of your f1 2019.

I put a new description, see if now is better to understand. I await your feedback.

Thank you for your work and your fast respond. Unfortunately in my case it seems that the problem is something else.. So, I did as you said (I was in the first place). I copied the files that exist inside the visor view folder into the default game folder, changed the path to reshade.ini, (D) in my case, but the problem persist.. Trying to start the game (directx11.exe) - steam logo starts for one sec. ''preparing to launch f1 2019'' and then silent crush... Is there any chance that i have to change to (D) some lines inside the ''dxgi.log'' ? (desperate thoughts)…

Thank you for your work and your fast respond. Unfortunately in my case it seems that the problem is something else.. So, I did as you said (I was in the first place). I copied the files that exist inside the visor view folder into the default game folder, changed the path to reshade.ini, (D) in my case, but the problem persist.. Trying to start the game (directx11.exe) - steam logo starts for one sec. ''preparing to launch f1 2019'' and then silent crush... Is there any chance that i have to change to (D) some lines inside the ''dxgi.log'' ? (desperate thoughts)…

Forget editing the reshade.ini. I did the tests here and it really doesn't work. Do what is in the description now:
"For other addresses, you can edit manually:
1. When you start the game, press the HOME button to display a window.
2. In this window, right-click HUD [UIMask.fx].
3. A box appears, click this box and choose a key to turn the screen on and off (I recommend the INSERT key).
4. Your mod is ready, now just hit the HOME key again to close a window."

Regarding your game not opening, it is usually because it is opening in DX12. (Even opening with DX11 icon)
Try to start DX11 from steam: open your steam, go to library, games, right click F1 2019 and run DX11.
Try this and come back here to say it worked.

So, problem solved... When I start the game from steam the way you pointed, game and mod worked fine.. Thanks for all the efford.. Great mod... Now I will try to play with all the optical options you provided in your work. Thank you again, very nice :).

I usually don't mess with my racing games (liveries and stuff) but I'm always searching for little gem's like this or for some extra damage for immersion... This one is beautiful, well done..

Yes, it worked... I left the
edited
(D) not (C) drive path in reshade.ini as it is (for my system), started the game from steam (directx11) as you said, and worked just fine. The key was to start the game from steam/gallery/games.

Great mode! It looks awesome. But i have some troubles with the sound. On the top speed or during throtteling it sounds like with lags. It takes all sound. Engineer voice or simple sound that really terrible

Install reshade on your f1 2018 with the UIMask option. Then you replace the files from the reshade-shaders folder.
it don't work
I tried the home key options but it doesn't work, it always start a black screen than crash.
I tried the syrios777 method but apparently my steam don't have the
steam/gallery/games
folder.
I tried editing the Reshaed.ini file but it didn't work
And I don't know how to start F1 2018 in the DirectX11 mode, if you could explain would be awsome

F1 2018 boots to dx11 as default. But try to start DX11 from steam: open your steam, go to library, games, right click F1 2018 and run DX11.

When i apply the mask the screen goes white i am not sure how to install reshaders i used the default api then all the packs followed the instructions on the mod page but i get w hite screen instead of visor affect please can you help me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back