Visor View Mod

Thanks for your great work guys. The PC version of F1 2012 just gets better and better. Here is what I have managed to do:

visor2.jpg

visor1.jpg
Can i have your DDS?

First, I apologize for including no visor texture in the archive.

As mentioned before, I think choice of visor(as same as helmet) is very personal nature. And I'm not good at painting. Of course, I can include texture file in the archive. If I did so, I guess you guys start to complain about poor quality of visor texture and begin to look for good looking your favorite one. To be honest, I don't want to hear complains about my painting because I'm really aware of I'm not good at.:cry:

I forgot to mention about DirectX version. It's only for DX11 and I have no plan for DX10. I don't have time for maintaining both version. If I switched from d3d11.dll to dxgi.dll, both version will work. But it will not work together with other programs like afterburner, flaps, AA-injector and even steam overlay. It will make many people get angry.

i still cant get this to work :( i download someone's dds and this dll put in the same folder as the f1 2012 exe still got nothing is there a DLL injector i could use?

i still cant get this to work :( i download someone's dds and this dll put in the same folder as the f1 2012 exe still got nothing is there a DLL injector i could use?
Did you start game DX11 enabled? Did you put visor.dds and d3d11.dll into 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012'(this is standard path for F1 2012)? Did you use another DirectX hook program together?

Please describe your situation as much detail as you can.

Wow..... This mod + T46D's texture is pretty damn awesome. Thanks so much to both of you!

I rarely use the cockpit cam, but when it looks like this I think that might change; at least for career anyway.
831E08A6F10A00E909E22BC3ECA071655F87EAF4

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back