Visor View Mod

Thanks for your great work guys. The PC version of F1 2012 just gets better and better. Here is what I have managed to do:

visor2.jpg

visor1.jpg

Sorry for the question,you can turn the visor mod on and off?because when I'm outside the car I would want to have the normal view:O_o:But in the cockpit perspective is awesome:thumbsup:thanks

Okay, so this only works with patch 12!?
I didnt auto update because i thought it would ruin my saved game, which I didn't want, and still dont want!:p
Is there no way to get this to work with an un-pachted game??

Okay, so this only works with patch 12!?
I didnt auto update because i thought it would ruin my saved game, which I didn't want, and still dont want!:p
Is there no way to get this to work with an un-pachted game??

None of the updates on steam will ruin your saved game. There is no normal reason to not let steam update your game. You do have steam?

None of the updates on steam will ruin your saved game. There is no normal reason to not let steam update your game. You do have steam?
Well, if I remember correct, in F1 2011 every patch made you start a new career, so I thought, lets not update F1 2012 cause I thought it was good right away.. Some things could be fixed but they dont really bother me..

It would be great if some clever soul here created a mod that had dds texture files for all cars so we could choose complete with sponsors on the visor strip. Go on, you can do it.:thumbsup:

Well, if I remember correct, in F1 2011 every patch made you start a new career, so I thought, lets not update F1 2012 cause I thought it was good right away.. Some things could be fixed but they dont really bother me..

Your choice but you are missing out on some great things and updates. :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years