Cars Virtua LM Group C Mod 1990 - 2000

1648192457122.png

my interest have gotten back but i need time to develop, the plan no remake the whole car which going to take alot ok work
Do you need help with anything? I'm just taking up livery making,and I have a friend who I can (probably,not sure tho) convince to help with any physics tweaking or modeling help,as he's the one who makes cars for my friend group

They are not good. Good enough to fill an AI grid but not a pleasure to drive.AC doesnt have good grup C mods right now, so this project would be great.
I mean,those are free cars that are updated,he prolly doesn't have the backing and/or time to upscale them,but yes,they are mostly good for filling an AI grid,but I do enjoy driving them every once in a while

They actually are quite good and he is improving them constantly. You can run an IMSA race or a WEC race with all the cars that ran them. Yes they may not be billions of polys or whatever, but they are fun. Besides, and no offense is meant here, but do we really need another BMW 3 series or another 911? By god, there are dozens of them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back