Veloce GTS-8

Cars Veloce GTS-8 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
What about everyone's favorite tiny v8, the double hayabusa? 380hp at 10k rpm doesn't feel like as much power as it is, and the one that got in an ariel atom allegedly weighs under 100kg.

you should use something we also have sound for.. does the Lotus 72D fit maybe?

I had the feeling this car is too quick at the moment, in the hands of the AI at least.

• this car is too quick at the moment
  • in the hands of the AI

I thought these two were mutually exclusive :roflmao:

Fit it with something crazy like a gas turbine, Veloce TX :cool:

Talking of crazy I ran out of fuel yesterday on a hilly section and started to dream of a soap box course and car in AC, probably a topic for a different thread though.

As this thread was resurrected I decided to spend some time with this car again. I hadn't been driving long when I tried it the first time and I really didn't have the skill to keep it on the road very long :(

I have been sim racing for a couple more years now, but this thing is still a devil to drive! It's very rewarding when it decides to play nicely, but it is still one of the most difficult cars to drive hard.

I really should have used this car much more than I have done in the past :redface:

As this thread was resurrected I decided to spend some time with this car again. I hadn't been driving long when I tried it the first time and I really didn't have the skill to keep it on the road very long :(

I have been sim racing for a couple more years now, but this thing is still a devil to drive! It's very rewarding when it decides to play nicely, but it is still one of the most difficult cars to drive hard.

I really should have used this car much more than I have done in the past :redface:
Setup is king for this one! With a half decent setup it's a lot easier to drive than with the stock one!

Sure! And a big thanks for your work on all those tracks!

..and like in most "vintage" h-shift cars: downshift late!

[TYRES]
VALUE=0
[PRESSURE_LF]
VALUE=25

[PRESSURE_RF]
VALUE=25

[PRESSURE_LR]
VALUE=25

[PRESSURE_RR]
VALUE=25

[FUEL]
VALUE=30

[ABS]
VALUE=0

[CAMBER_LF]
VALUE=-16

[TOE_OUT_LF]
VALUE=15

[CAMBER_RF]
VALUE=-16

[TOE_OUT_RF]
VALUE=15

[CAMBER_LR]
VALUE=-22

[TOE_OUT_LR]
VALUE=48

[CAMBER_RR]
VALUE=-22

[TOE_OUT_RR]
VALUE=48

[DAMP_BUMP_LF]
VALUE=5

[DAMP_REBOUND_LF]
VALUE=6

[DAMP_BUMP_RF]
VALUE=5

[DAMP_REBOUND_RF]
VALUE=6

[DAMP_BUMP_LR]
VALUE=1

[DAMP_REBOUND_LR]
VALUE=2

[DAMP_BUMP_RR]
VALUE=1

[DAMP_REBOUND_RR]
VALUE=2

[FRONT_BIAS]
VALUE=60

[ARB_REAR]
VALUE=1

[ROD_LENGTH_LF]
VALUE=630

[ROD_LENGTH_RF]
VALUE=630

[ROD_LENGTH_LR]
VALUE=790

[ROD_LENGTH_RR]
VALUE=790

[CAR]
MODEL=a3dr_veloce_gts

Me too. I worked up a GTS-6 last night. Super fun.

Also did a bit of fixing to the suspension, changed the wheels a bit, adjusted the brakes, reworked inertia, sorted an aero bug, tweaked the default setup and dropped in completely different tires from the C6 Z06. (Thanks @mclarenf1papa )

Still a little work to do on the 8, mostly setup stuff, but it's coming along nicely.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea