Veloce GTS-8

Cars Veloce GTS-8 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for the nice update. It's really fun to drive.

But there is an issue : the car doesn't touch the ground ! I tested it on Imola and Spa and on both tracks the car is floating. Mostly the rear wheels but also the front ones.

Oh shoot, I bet I forgot to resize the tires... last step is always to make them match the 3d model (since it doesn't match the generic calculated size) and I'm guessing that didn't happen. :redface:

Also, on the brakes one reviewer mentioned - I did increase the strength about 10% from the previous version, but I think you're right. Could use a bit more.

Oh shoot, I bet I forgot to resize the tires... last step is always to make them match the 3d model (since it doesn't match the generic calculated size) and I'm guessing that didn't happen. :redface:

Also, on the brakes one reviewer mentioned - I did increase the strength about 10% from the previous version, but I think you're right. Could use a bit more.
...shame on you :mad:
just kidding :p

You know, I've noticed that.... but I've thought it was just an optical illusion...anyway, nothing that cannot be fixed, so let me know and we'll coordinate the efforts :)

Any news on that tire size issue? Today i had my first ride with this road valkyria, watched replay and noticed this tire size issue, and here i am, thanks for super-duper work on that one btw.

Well I've lost my physics guy so don't want to mess with it for now , I'm aware of that issue but since he's gone not sure when I'll be able to update.

Well, two "aye"s and a beer... :D

I'll crack it open when I get a chance, fix a few things, update the AI, rework the tires, etc. Bring it up to 2019 spec, basically.

Adding a lower-powered version is super easy. Might be fun to swap in a totally different engine setup, even... high-revving n/a V6? Turbo 4?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back