MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Ehy guys something happens after the update because with my mod I am incredibly slower on motogp bikes in some tracks but not in others.
I mean, I did a 1.31.958 at LeMans but now I can't do better than 1.34.6 and in Mugello I still get 1.49s
It's a good thing, because finally they seem to fix the track grip bug!:laugh:

I thought I would post this here...I contacted [youknowwho] and asked them about licensing. Here is the answer

Thank you for your interest in MotoGP.

Currently as you know the interactive rights for MotoGP are with Milestone for the console rights on all platforms and with We Play Media for wireless and tablet. We also have an exclusive agreement with Raw Thrills for the arcade MotoGP games. These rights have been granted on an exclusive worldwide basis until the end of 2018.
Milestone has the rights until the end of 2018 :(

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem is that they concentrate only for Ride ... just take a look how they record a sound of H2R etc... It is like they are bored of making MotoGP game.. If I could choose i would make MotoGP game better than alternative to Driveclub Bikes

Those f***ing m*r*ns... Sorry to the admins but I couldn't help it.

"The community has been discussing the issues in MotoGP 16 (and previous installments) to an extent that would allow us to adress almost any problem there is with the game? ---- Nah, let's make a bloody Add-On with remote controlled rally cars."

Come on, this is almost as ridiculous as the US presidential race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back