Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Although I didn't participate in this race ( late at home ):(, could someone tell me the best qualifying
lap time please !:)
It will be useful to me, to compare my lap times and improve my setup in this unknown for me V8 supercars.
Thanks in advance...:thumbsup:

You can! There is a Multi ParcFerme="3" and MULTI FreeSettings="-1" setting in the PLR file which allow you to change the ParcFerme behaviour. Personally, I'd set freesettings to 31 to still have some Parc Fermé when the series wants it but allow players to change non-performance-changing stuff and their tyres.

I will test it some time, i'm really new to setting up rfactor servers, so any advice is welcome. usually there is no parc ferme set server side, but on some series its the default setting. i agree that not being able to change tires to softs/hards in the race was surprising. but i thought it was ok to start on the qualy compound.

The whole point of those settings is to override the RFM (as per the description), so could be a bug if it isn't working.

I think the PLR may override in offline single player play. IDK. For multiplayer case it could not be PLR because then you would potentially get some players with different rules... it must be some setting in a dedicated server config file or something... I don't have experience in this regard.

But yeah I am sure it can be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back